Sponsored

NEW: Improved Reverse Lighting with Extreme-Performance LED Reverse Light Bulbs!

Chelupa_Supreme

Base
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red Base 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any update on when these will start to ship? I placed my preorder about a month ago.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, if we're getting the whole taillight assembly replacement, we don't need these, correct?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not I! Black Diamond isn’t graced with them. I’ve been running the Alla versions…I might have to compare.

1400 vs 2200 lumens…
I have the Alla too. Now someone needs to do a comparison to see if it’s worth the upgrade from Alla.

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the Alla too. Now someone needs to do a comparison to see if it’s worth the upgrade from Alla.
As big of a pain they are to swap, It would have to be a huge update from Alla to this. I bought the Alla as well, but the brighter the better on the reverse lights.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As big of a pain they are to swap, It would have to be a huge update from Alla to this. I bought the Alla as well, but the brighter the better on the reverse lights.
The Alla are good, but I don’t know how much better than stock. Certainly a white light and not yellow, which always gives the illusion of brighter, but I didn’t really notice a huge improvement. Maybe because I haven’t used it enough.

one thing I haven’t been able to figure out is how to keep the reverse lights on when I’m outside the Bronco. With my Tacoma I leave the key turned and in reverse without the motor running. Comes in handy a lot for me when closing gates on the farm before light.

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Alla are good, but I don’t know how much better than stock. Certainly a white light and not yellow, which always gives the illusion of brighter, but I didn’t really notice a huge improvement. Maybe because I haven’t used it enough.

one thing I haven’t been able to figure out is how to keep the reverse lights on when I’m outside the Bronco. With my Tacoma I leave the key turned and in reverse without the motor running. Comes in handy a lot for me when closing gates on the farm before light.
When I park the Bronco, it's backed into a spot against a retaining wall. At night it was very dark with the stock lights and the camera needs a lot of light to produce a good image. The Alla lights were a big improvement over stock for me. My main goal was to back up as close as possible to the wall without hitting it. I'm sure the extra lumens on these bulbs will be helpful.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I park the Bronco, it's backed into a spot against a retaining wall. At night it was very dark with the stock lights and the camera needs a lot of light to produce a good image. The Alla lights were a big improvement over stock for me. My main goal was to back up as close as possible to the wall without hitting it. I'm sure the extra lumens on these bulbs will be helpful.
Yes, probably a greater impact in confined space. So far I’ve had very little around me while in reverse so it’s hard to see the improvement.

ATbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They don’t blink or flash or fluctuate at all for me. I’ve been running them since August.
on a base standard halogen Lights?

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Install video is now available!
Why are the vehicle selectors at various online stores showing me that these lights are NOT compatible with my '23 Black Diamond? Did Ford upgrade the BD to LED backup lights for MY23?

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pretty sure if you have the shifter in reverse and ignition on…the reverse lights stay illuminated.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why are the vehicle selectors at various online stores showing me that these lights are NOT compatible with my '23 Black Diamond? Did Ford upgrade the BD to LED backup lights for MY23?
That’s because those vehicle selectors suck. BD is still halogen. You’re fine.
Sponsored