First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon, 2016 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pac
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have no problem with the price. Yes it’s more expensive but it does look nice and has more functions than the others. That’s why I was going to buy it until I saw the shipping g price. I’m all for paying a bit more as well for manufacturing in the USA. That’s important to me as I am a patriot and don’t line buying stuff made in China. But if the others are made of steel and are shipping free, and yours is lighter aluminum but costs $100+ to ship, that’s a problem. I’m already paying more for the product, I just don’t want to pile another $100+ on top of that.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have no problem with the price. Yes it’s more expensive but it does look nice and has more functions than the others. That’s why I was going to buy it until I saw the shipping g price. I’m all for paying a bit more as well for manufacturing in the USA. That’s important to me as I am a patriot and don’t line buying stuff made in China. But if the others are made of steel and are shipping free, and yours is lighter aluminum but costs $100+ to ship, that’s a problem. I’m already paying more for the product, I just don’t want to pile another $100+ on top of that.
I understand where you are coming from, However, the shipping is not something that I can control. In the future, I may have more pull as the business matures and has more volume/ and has a longer history with the shipping companies. But that does not help us now.
This items shipping cost is not based off of actual weight but off of dimensional weight. If it was made of steel or aluminum, the price would change minimally if at all. Both the crossmember and stringer require a oversized box.