Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Ultimate Overhead Mount System for Your Bronco!

Lobo Off-Road’s Overhead Mount System is the ultimate solution for securely mounting electronics, interior lighting and other gear inside your Bronco’s cockpit, out of the way, overhead. The system is fully adjustable with countless possibilities for mounting accessories.

Ford Bronco NEW! Lobo Off-Road Overhead Mount System F6-42-3100_J-2400w

This complete OMS Kit includes:

(1) OMS Front Mount
(1) OMS Center Stringer (includes 2 Adjustable Accessory Brackets)
(1) OMS Crossmember

Ford Bronco NEW! Lobo Off-Road Overhead Mount System F6-42-3100_A-1500sq

The OMS Front Mount ties the OMS system into your Bronco’s front overhead structure. It can also be installed by itself to be used for an auxiliary switch system or as a compact overhead storage and mounting system (it makes a perfect sunglasses holder).

Ford Bronco NEW! Lobo Off-Road Overhead Mount System F6-42-3110_E-2400w

The OMS Center Stinger has a Molle grid top panel for mounting soft products and accessories. The OMS Center Stringer comes with two (2) of our OMS Adjustable Accessory Brackets, which are fully adjustable and can be placed anywhere along the length of the Stringer to hard-mount radios and other gear. The Stringer has a 3-dimensional profile that imparts surprising rigidity to the entire assembly, and allows both horizontal and vertical mounting surfaces along its top and side profiles. Its box shape even allows radios and other components to be recess-mounted up into the Stringer, for the protection of both the component and the occupants. The lower edges are angled to safely present blunt, flat surfaces rather than sharp corners oriented toward the occupants.

Ford Bronco NEW! Lobo Off-Road Overhead Mount System F6-42-3100_F-2400w

The OMS Crossmember rigidly ties the Center Stringer into the Bronco’s roll cage system, and itself carries multiple slotted holes and faceted surfaces for mounting dome lights and other items. The box profile is angled at the lower edges to safely present blunt, flat surfaces rather than sharp corners oriented toward the occupants.

Ford Bronco NEW! Lobo Off-Road Overhead Mount System F6-42-3100_E-2400w

We also offer an optional OMS SwitchPros Mount Plate makes it easy to mount a SwitchPros SP-9100 switch panel on to the OMS Front Mount, making it the perfect solution for Broncos without the factory auxiliary switches, for for those that need even more switches.

Ford Bronco NEW! Lobo Off-Road Overhead Mount System F6-42-3150_B-800w

The components may be purchased separately or configured together as a complete system at a discounted bundle price. All components of the system are made entirely of 1/8″ aluminum, CNC laser cut and precision brake-formed, then professionally TIG welded for strength and appearance. Assembly and installation are an easy bolt-together affair using the supplied, premium hardware. Each component is available in raw aluminum or finished in either our standard light-textured black powder coat or premium Mica Armor Coat finish.

NOTE: We are currently in process with the first full production run of these OMS products. These will begin shipping next month (April). Order Now to be among the first to receive them!

Ford Bronco NEW! Lobo Off-Road Overhead Mount System F6-42-3100_G-2400w

Ford Bronco NEW! Lobo Off-Road Overhead Mount System F6-42-3100_I-2400w

Ford Bronco NEW! Lobo Off-Road Overhead Mount System F6-42-3100_E-2400w
Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This looks like just what I need! I've been thinking of high-mounting a race radio but I didn't like any of the other overhead mounts I've seen. I like that this one lets you recess it into the structure. My only complaint is I hate molle as much as I hate diamond plate and have managed to avoid it on my Bronco so far. But I suppose with the black powder-coated version the molle pattern will mostly disappear against the headliner. Also I can see this will be a great way to mount some usable dome lights since the factory ones in the Bronco suck.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This looks like just what I need! I've been thinking of high-mounting a race radio but I didn't like any of the other overhead mounts I've seen. I like that this one lets you recess it into the structure. My only complaint is I hate molle as much as I hate diamond plate and have managed to avoid it on my Bronco so far. But I suppose with the black powder-coated version the molle pattern will mostly disappear against the headliner. Also I can see this will be a great way to mount some usable dome lights since the factory ones in the Bronco suck.
Oh no, the interior lighting in the Bronco is amazing. As in, amazing there was a light in the back and I never knew it was there until I crawled in at night and closed the door. Oh look, a light! How can you beat that for easter egg? lol

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5, 2019 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love the idea and I've been looking at similar products for when my Wildtrak gets here but cost is a bit too high for me.

Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh no, the interior lighting in the Bronco is amazing. As in, amazing there was a light in the back and I never knew it was there until I crawled in at night and closed the door. Oh look, a light! How can you beat that for easter egg? lol
That's always been my wife's number one "Come on Ford, do better!" complaint. The light shines on the dash which is two feet in front of you rather than the area in your lap where you would actually be looking at something. She can't find her lipstick in her purse LOL.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's always been my wife's number one "Come on Ford, do better!" complaint. The light shines on the dash which is two feet in front of you rather than the area in your lap where you would actually be looking at something. She can't find her lipstick in her purse LOL.
Yeah I have the mabett lighting that I'm pretty darn satisfied with. It taps the light above the back row, but all these overhead molle panels would eliminate a couple of those lights that working amazingly and i don't think the wiring is long enough to simply move them. i gotta go take some pictures and then line them up

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very cool system. One thought …are those Flares mounted in your pics? I am not sure mounting flares near your face is a good idea…in the event of accident or accidental discharge. Just my thought.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very cool system. One thought …are those Flares mounted in your pics? I am not sure mounting flares near your face is a good idea…in the event of accident or accidental discharge. Just my thought.
I think they're those single use fire extinguishers.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs