First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Seemed like just last week someone asked why everyone ripped their stickers off for the script badges, and hundreds of people descended upon the thread to all say in unison, "b/c it looks better than cheap stickers". Now it's the opposite...at least in this thread. This is why I don't rely on the internet for subjective opinions lol
Nuff said! Lol
Sponsored

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had purchased the Bronco Depot script badges before I received my Bronco after everyone else said how terrible the trim sticker was. I decided not to replace my sticker with the script and just use the script elsewhere. I also purchased the AR badge but after waiting this long I changed my mind on that one as well and just cancelled the order. I personally love my BLSas trim sticker. 🤷‍♀️

doccoch

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 1967 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's why it's important to be the first to post in a thread. People don't want to hear other people's opinions, they want to hear their own opinions coming from other people LOL

Pretty sure I've seen your Bronco out and about in Midland, howdy neighbor 👋
haha. awesome. I got the 2nd one out here I know of (received November 2021). Was an hour one reserve. Still in love with it and I waste a LOT of time tinkering.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had purchased the Bronco Depot script badges before I received my Bronco after everyone else said how terrible the trim sticker was. I decided not to replace my sticker with the script and just use the script elsewhere. I also purchased the AR badge but after waiting this long I changed my mind on that one as well and just cancelled the order. I personally love my BLSas trim sticker. 🤷‍♀️
Same. I have the Bronco Depot badges staring at me but felt they weren't for me and stuck with my BL trim sticker.

doccoch

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 1967 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

man, do whatever you want. who wants to look like everyone else. I may be full of myself (my wife says so), but I trust my own opinion more than others'. lol btw, I JUST cancelled my AR order too.

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

haha. awesome. I got the 2nd one out here I know of (received November 2021). Was an hour one reserve. Still in love with it and I waste a LOT of time tinkering.
I got mine around the same time, day 3 reservation. Seems like the more I add to mine, the more it still looks the same, I guess that's a good thing.

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe I’m leaving the Badlands sticker. One day everybody will want an original.

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the Amazon/Etsy options are the way to go at a fraction of the cost.

Sponsored

Brethauer04

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same - I'm on my third set of stickers in less than 90 days. I think I have issues with commitment.
I'm the same way. I get obsessed with something cosmetic then get tired of it. The way i look at it, there's always something for me to do. haha

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nooo not more scripts!
Looks like someone's been listing too much to Jordan & the gang at Marketing Nation. I wonder what they're going to say now :unsure:

ALCON: it's yours, make it so 🤠