First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow that was fast shipping!! Got my headliner today. Very quick and easy install. Works as advertised and I am extremely satisfied with this product. Made very well and cut down the noise as others have stated. I am certain it will help with retaining heat but it was 50 here today so was unable to test. Thanks DD.
Sponsored

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks DD for the quick response. I just ordered from Amazon since I was able to get free shipping with the same price. Can't wait to try it out.
Thanks for posting about Amazon. I was able to get one before they were out again. 🤜🏼

Brumby

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I like the sound and heat insulation but it sags too much. Is there a way to fix that? It reduces headroom and looks cheesy.

The straps are pulled tight so I don't have anywhere to go with those.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Knittel

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like the sound and heat insulation but it sags too much. Is there a way to fix that? It reduces headroom and looks cheesy.

Mine sags somewhat, but isn't terrible. I thought about taping dowels to the other side where the straps are. They should have some sort of brace at those points.

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2018 Wrangler JLU, 2021 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We have not had any complaints with sagging. I am wondering if you have the ladderlocs threaded correctly?
Maybe someone else can chime in and let me know if sagging is a problem.
Mike

Sponsored

Brumby

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine sags somewhat, but isn't terrible. I thought about taping dowels to the other side where the straps are. They should have some sort of brace at those points.
We have not had any complaints with sagging. I am wondering if you have the ladderlocs threaded correctly?
Maybe someone else can chime in and let me know if sagging is a problem.
Mike
I took a better look. We've had a lot of snow and it appears pulling the straps tight in the Fall isn't the same as double checking them in the Spring.

The front and middle had a little play but the back left ladderloc released about 6" of strap. I'm guessing that was due to the heavy snow and ice pressure from above.

Ice is a bit difficult to remove from the top once it's on there because ice gets into the pattern in the vinyl so it was up there a while.

The attached photo is the before picture.

I'm good now, thanks all!

IMG_5484.jpeg

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just took mine off Saturday because I missed a perfect day in 50-60 with sunshine to flip the top open. Sunday was 20 degrees and 20mph winds. The difference is amazing! But sorry it will stay off until November in hopes of warmer weather.

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm right there with you. Mine is still on, and I saw 4-5 broncos driving around today with the tops flipped back. :cool:

Mason09

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4dr Bronco Badlands/22 Expedition Stealth
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm right there with you. Mine is still on, and I saw 4-5 broncos driving around today with the tops flipped back. :cool:
Is it pretty easy to remove if you wanted to drop the top?

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes. Installation was very easy, and that was including installation of the clips which is a one time deal. Should be very easy to uninstall and reinstall next year.

for me, it’s a seasonal item, I don’t want to install and reinstall more than once a year, although I definitely could see you doing it for a longer road trip.

Sponsored

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes. Installation was very easy, and that was including installation of the clips which is a one time deal. Should be very easy to uninstall and reinstall next year.

for me, it’s a seasonal item, I don’t want to install and reinstall more than once a year, although I definitely could see you doing it for a longer road trip.
Agree....I got it for the warmth throughout the winter, less road noise was just a bonus. On/off is pretty simple but not needed for me since I care more about the easy access to open air over a quiet ride.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to get off the pot and order one. No need for a top down in a Florida summer. Easy enough to remove.

Browp24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I plan on getting one but haven't pulled the trigger...bonus is that I ordered their sun shade which is awesome and I believe it uses the same clips so switching seems like it would be super easy

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered one in February. Couldn’t be happier with the purchase. It’s been definitely warmer and quieter since the install, I almost hate to take it off for the warm weather thats on its way. Great product, definitely worth the money IMHO.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I ordered one of these for my daughters BB. Honestly, with the headliner installed, it's quieter than the FE or WT. Installation, as mentioned previously by other members, is a breeze. She asked me to remove it for her a couple of weeks ago. Removal took no more than ten minutes max. Folded and stored for the fall ready to reinstall. If you haven't ordered one or are on the fence, I can say that this is one of the best purchases we've made for any of our trucks.
Sponsored

Last edited: