Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m thinking of a different custom badge but I love those. But i have a question on how hard and how you did it to remove the stock Badlands badging? Thank you.
Sponsored

RedSoloCup

Big Bend
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m thinking of a different custom badge but I love those. But i have a question on how hard and how you did it to remove the stock Badlands badging? Thank you.
The stock badges are very easy to remove. They just peel right off. You can also use a hair dryer and some dental floss if needed to warm up the adhesive and get behind the old badge to lift it off.
Looks great. Where did you get the lights by the mirrors and how do they mount? Thanks
They are Rough Country Black Series. They also have an amber DRL function. I like them a lot for the price and how stealthy they look. They mount to the A-Pillars using the bolts already installed on the Bronco. Here is a link to them:

https://www.roughcountry.com/product/3-5-inch-black-series-led-lights-70900

RedSoloCup

Big Bend
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The stock badges are very easy to remove. They just peel right off. You can also use a hair dryer and some dental floss if needed to warm up the adhesive and get behind the old badge to lift it off.

They are Rough Country Black Series. They also have an amber DRL function. I like them a lot for the price and how stealthy they look. They mount to the A-Pillars using the bolts already installed on the Bronco. Here is a link to them:

https://www.roughcountry.com/product/3-5-inch-black-series-led-lights-70900
Awesome. Thanks for the info

Melzingah

Badlands
First Name
Blakeley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Less is more. Lose the rear badges. I'm in the process of turning my 2023 2-door OB into a "Heritage Edition" look alike. Wheels are next. White, 17" Fifteen52's Analog HD's. Should have installed in the next 3 weeks.

Grill Bronco.jpg
How did you get the white racing stripe? That looks really nice. And how to you plan to acquire the white roof? Looks great!
Sponsored