First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Um, yeah. I know that. Ford sent me the email a long time ago. What makes you think that I wasn't aware of that fact?
Mot directed at you just seems there are still some people holding out false hope.
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mot directed at you just seems there are still some people holding out false hope.
I don't think anyone's that foolish. After more than a year of this, anyone who's holding out for any good news from Ford is kidding themselves. Unless you count "I got a build date for the Bronco I didn't want, with the top I didn't want, in the color I didn't want" as good news.

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess is, Ford has some intern upgrading and maintaining the B&P page. They most likely know everything about programming and web site building but have no idea how to tie a shoe. Working from home, they most likely remembered they were tasked with making changes to the B&P after a day of on line gaming. They install the changes in no particular order, or have installed changes before they were supposed to be released. Posting new items that don’t include any detailed info is pretty lame. However, we all have grown accustomed to this from Ford. Fingers crossed this is the beginning of Ford announcing two doors can be delivered with pre wired and plumbed soft tops kits ,as the four doors can be. If a sudden outbreak of logic and customer concern has broken out at Ford, they will build ALL the no constraints, two door AMB and RR two doors that have been ordered as part of the MY 21. BTW, I am a CO two door.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is, Ford has some intern upgrading and maintaining the B&P page. They most likely know everything about programming and web site building but have no idea how to tie a shoe. Working from home, they most likely remembered they were tasked with making changes to the B&P after a day of on line gaming. They install the changes in no particular order, or have installed changes before they were supposed to be released. Posting new items that don’t include any detailed info is pretty lame. However, we all have grown accustomed to this from Ford. Fingers crossed this is the beginning of Ford announcing two doors can be delivered with pre wired and plumbed soft tops kits ,as the four doors can be. If a sudden outbreak of logic and customer concern has broken out at Ford, they will build ALL the no constraints, two door AMB and RR two doors that have been ordered as part of the MY 21. BTW, I am a CO two door.
Ford Bronco New Soft Top Option For Bronco 2-Door Showing in B&P? 1630330954644

Sponsored

redflipppper`

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX 3.0 HOSS, 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Only problem is there is no real picture of it, when you hit the plus like every time ford updates build and price they miss the picture to go with the new item.

Canonman11

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got the Bestop Bikini mess top and it is awesome and can work with the standard soft top. Paid $289.00 from bestop direct for the 4 door version.

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I texted my dealer about this backflip, soft canvas and he said it's a soft top like what's on their 4 door demo bronco. So do I want to have both a hard top and a soft top driving in Ohio/Michigan? I'll most likely have some device to lift the hardtop off for nice days. Let's say I'm mall crawling on a nice day topless, would I want to leave it topless(only having a hard top) while I'm inside or would I want to put a soft top up for security reasons?
Sponsored