Sponsored

New SYNC 4A screens coming to your vehicle... to Bronco?!?

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The link in the email looks like it changed. I clicked on “see what’s coming” in the email yesterday and it took me to a page that explained what’s coming but I got a call and didn’t read it. Today I get this:
Ford Bronco New SYNC 4A screens coming to your vehicle... to Bronco?!? 191E52FE-09B0-4A87-B27E-DF1BC84A436A

@Ford Motor Company get your 💩 together.
Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The link in the email looks like it changed. I clicked on “see what’s coming” in the email yesterday and it took me to a page that explained what’s coming but I got a call and didn’t read it. Today I get this:
Ford Bronco New SYNC 4A screens coming to your vehicle... to Bronco?!? 191E52FE-09B0-4A87-B27E-DF1BC84A436A

@Ford Motor Company get your 💩 together.
that's right, and if yer a unaware customer, it's plausible that one could follow the links and download the file to a flash drive via laptop, and install into Bronco USB port....and whizzz- bang now the screen don't work and the truck won't start....

Brilliant @Ford Motor Company craftsmanship!!!🫏🐎🐴😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫🤕🤯🤯🤯🧐🤡

NOPE yer not getting my VIN for this shit show this time.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got the email too. Does this mean we are all getting new vertical screens for our Bronco?? Can't wait to get mine!
Mitchell Watts (Town & Country Ford) posted a mock-up of an all electric Bronco in early April that included a picture of the 4A screen on a Bronco dash if you want to see what that might look like.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the warning folks. I turned my updates off. No need for updates to make the stupid thing even more complicated.

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Exp ST, ‘22 Base 2dr & ‘23 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the email too.

Can't wait for all us owners getting online starting so many threads for the same topic, "HELP! My Bronco won't start after sync-4a failed upload". Its going to be magical!!!!
so what you’re saying is that all the builds over the past 2 months aren’t shipping is because they are rotating the screen 90 degrees for this upgrade…..:unsure:

PghBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From the website:

A Bigger Experience
We've increased the interaction area within the display for the Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ interfaces, as well as other features like navigation.
this is why dodge interfaces are completely trash. I hate their ui. We have a 22 charger (work) and no words in the English dictionary would express my hatred for it.

it’s like 4x4 and they waste at least an half inch around it for pointless climate control, phone, blutooth settings. Even with CarPlay. Like omg. Sorry off topic just like wtf dodge take notes.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
so what you’re saying is that all the builds over the past 2 months aren’t shipping is because they are rotating the screen 90 degrees for this upgrade…..:unsure:
I haven't the faintest idea what you are referring to. You apparently have no idea what I said.

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's Ford. They once delivered a Bronco with mismatched front seats.

Honestly, they install and transport the seats covered up, I could see that missing QC alot easier than some other stuff... still though. I didn't get the email so its probably some wonderful confusing Ford email server glitch

Milockman6

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97' TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this is why dodge interfaces are completely trash. I hate their ui. We have a 22 charger (work) and no words in the English dictionary would express my hatred for it.

it’s like 4x4 and they waste at least an half inch around it for pointless climate control, phone, blutooth settings. Even with CarPlay. Like omg. Sorry off topic just like wtf dodge take notes.
Right! Who asked for a bigger interface area if that's what it is? Best thing they did with it was the exact opposite, when they let Google maps go full screen

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

well this morning all the chimes and bells make a different sound...louder and annoying....thanks @Ford Motor Company for screwing with my Bronco.

PghBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond