Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks. Yeah that's what I was mainly wanting them for; mudding and snow. Something to be more aggressive than my falkem AT3ws but not too bad on daily driving on roads. It seems to me to be everything I wanted. I just wish they weren't so bumpy on even the smallest bumps in the road going over 60. It's about the only bad thing I've noticed so far.
I just got back from AZ and gotta say what you Arizonans call small bumps in the road may be craters to others. I-17 from Flag to Camp Verde will require 4L soon.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kseannau

Kseannau

Base
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
No rub, thanks for psi setting I'll try it

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Kseannau and @Snacktime now that you have a little more time and miles on your tires how do you rate them? I'm looking at some 37x12.50r17 in probably either this tire or Kanati Trail Hogs.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Kseannau and @Snacktime now that you have a little more time and miles on your tires how do you rate them? I'm looking at some 37x12.50r17 in probably either this tire or Kanati Trail Hogs.
Going on 5k miles, wear has been great for such a soft tire. Traction is fantastic in the rain and snow. Offroad the lugs are starting to round off but are not chunking. They are pretty quiet for how large and aggressive they are. I like them so much I plan to put a set on my wife's F150 when her Falken AT3 wear out.

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Going on 5k miles, wear has been great for such a soft tire. Traction is fantastic in the rain and snow. Offroad the lugs are starting to round off but are not chunking. They are pretty quiet for how large and aggressive they are. I like them so much I plan to put a set on my wife's F150 when her Falken AT3 wear out.
Nice to hear they've been good tires for you.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice to hear they've been good tires for you.
I would put there wet weather traction as the best I have had on this wide of a tire. I will update you in a few days on the snow storm I driving into tomorrow in 2wd lol.
Sponsored