Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that doesn't look like a good place to put it - I'd think most people won't see that until they get in their vehicle and start driving - I would think that would be irritating to start driving, then see that on the cowl, have to pull over, get out and take it off - probably not the best placement for it if you want to do something like that.
Sponsored

Sponsored

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found another one still coping with not getting selected.
When it comes to vehicles, ugliness is not always bad. Kind of like with dogs I suppose. And by celebrating it, we both acknowledge it and moves beyond it to the value that lies beneath.

I admit, I personally don't want a BRaptor (though I'd welcome the increased towing capability if I could retrofit!), but if others do then I sincerely hope they get the opportunity to acquire one. Just like I don't want an oxford white Bronco, but am pleased that people who want that color are able to order it.

So... coping? About something I didn't place a reservation for, didn't ask for, didn't order, don't want, don't need, and am perfectly happy if others get? Sure. I guess I'm coping just fine. By that logic, I suppose I'm also coping with not being a dentist, or living in a high-rise, or eating brussels sprouts last Tuesday. Thank you for your concern.

All that said, making a tongue-in-cheek reference to a notably ugly and famously-flatulent warthog (can you say Baja mode exhaust?) is I think a decent covert acknowledgement of the codename for that particular vehicle. Those who know, will know.

Last edited:

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When it comes to vehicles, ugliness is not always bad. Kind of like with dogs I suppose. And by celebrating it, we both acknowledge it and moves beyond it to the value that lies beneath.

All that said, making a tongue-in-cheek reference to a notably ugly and famously-flatulent warthog (can you say Baja mode exhaust?) is I think a decent covert acknowledgement of the codename for that particular vehicle. Those who know, will know.
Warthog are beautiful to me!
Ford Bronco NEW TREND FOR BRONCO OWNERS Screenshot_20220306-152952_Firefox

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why do what others do come up with something else ,next people want to do a wave or Easter egg crap also plus the horse on Bronco thing been going on .

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Many of you may have seen how Jeep owners put little rubber duckies on each others Jeeps as a way to say hello. I decided Bronco owners need our own version. I went to Amazon and purchased some small, plastic toy horses. I've started putting them on other Broncos when I see them parked. They fit perfectly in black plastic piece that sits right where the hood meets the windshield. I've posted pics below. Would be cool if we could make this a Bronco thing. They are cheap to buy. If you buy some of these, start passing them along, take a photo, and post it. If you receive one, same thing, take a photo, post it and then pass it along!

I have no problem waving to fellow bronco owners but this whole thing about leaving shit on people you dont knows cars is just so strange. I owned a jeep and nobody left a duck on my jeep, this must be a new thing but if i see people leaving something on my Bronco there will be words exchanged and not pleasant ones. I dont get it, be kind, do a wave but dont touch my Bronco especially when i am not in it or around it. Sorry but i feel strongly that this is the dumbest and strangest thing people do. End rant

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If someone puts a horse on my Bronco then this will happen

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many of you may have seen how Jeep owners put little rubber duckies on each others Jeeps as a way to say hello. I decided Bronco owners need our own version. I went to Amazon and purchased some small, plastic toy horses. I've started putting them on other Broncos when I see them parked. They fit perfectly in black plastic piece that sits right where the hood meets the windshield. I've posted pics below. Would be cool if we could make this a Bronco thing. They are cheap to buy. If you buy some of these, start passing them along, take a photo, and post it. If you receive one, same thing, take a photo, post it and then pass it along!

thought the green one was a toy lab or retriever
Ford Bronco NEW TREND FOR BRONCO OWNERS FDFA8001-ED86-49BC-B16B-08B15BB4BD80

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice Idea but no not doing this. As time goes by theyll be more broncos on the road and not spending the money on horses when that can go towards upgrades.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I personally don't like anyone touching my vehicles. As a Jeep guy myself, I never liked the duck idea but I'm not going to judge someone else who thinks its fun. Wave/don't wave or whatever. Do whatever your thing is. No need to push it as a community.
Sponsored