First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Things are heating up! Rally Tops posted a new video on YouTube of their Hard Top solution. Have to admit it looks pretty good. Shows exterior and interior shots, with the sections off as well. I think they want people to know they are in the game as well.

Sponsored

Xjeepowner

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great another hard top, how about some basic marketing here. Stop with the Bronco driving around and show us close up shots of the top.
Show us how this top is made, what's inside of it, paper, foam etc.
Do a sound test between the stock hard top and yours.
A simply app will suffice.
You need to help us understand why your top is better if you want people to even exchange your top for the factory top.
Believe me there are many of us that are looking for a replacement for the factory top.
Thanks for getting in the race.

Ravenndd

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No wiper? It may sound petty but I’d have to pass for that alone. Like the look of this top tho and the company makes tops for all kinds of cool older cars. I just checked out their site and it brought back memories.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Things are heating up! Rally Tops posted a new video on YouTube of their Hard Top solution. Have to admit it looks pretty good. Shows exterior and interior shots, with the sections off as well. I think they want people to know they are in the game as well.

At what price? 2 door also?

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3995 plus shipping.

Looks great and I can see updates from the feedback of the community from the initial release. Specifically the back glass. That looks much better.

Sponsored

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the original Rally Top, have had it installed since about August. I would vouch for this company.

Yeah, it missed some things like wiper/defroster integration, but they ship their product, it's priced a lot lower than most other hard tops, and it looks great and holds up well.

No leaks. I did have to do a few minor modifications, but I got rid of all the squeaks and rattles. I did have one small issue with mine and the company was extremely responsive and bent over backwards to take care or it. It's easy to put on and take off. And it's pretty nice on noise reduction.

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the original Rally Top, have had it installed since about August. I would vouch for this company.

Yeah, it missed some things like wiper/defroster integration, but they ship their product, it's priced a lot lower than most other hard tops, and it looks great and holds up well.

No leaks. I did have to do a few minor modifications, but I got rid of all the squeaks and rattles. I did have one small issue with mine and the company was extremely responsive and bent over backwards to take care or it. It's easy to put on and take off. And it's pretty nice on noise reduction.
I can overlook the lack of rear wiper maybe for now because it's almost half the cost of the others. I really do think these hardtops shouldnt be more than 2500 like the Jeep aftermarket ones.

Not sure if you had a soft top previously but what is the noise difference? As that's really the only reason I would purchase one.

Last edited:

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can overlook the lack of rear wiper maybe for now because it's almost half the cost of the others. I really do think these hardtops shouldnt be more than 2500 like the Jeep aftermarket ones.

Not sure if you had a soft top previously but what is the noise difference? As that's really the only reason I would purchase one.
I do have the soft top - I kept it, it's in the garage for winter. I do miss being able to just pop the top off in a parking lot - the front piece on the Rallytop is just a bit too big to just throw in the back on a whim.

But...

The noise difference is night and day really. I never really noticed any drafts or had the soft top in the very cold weather, so I can't say if it holds temp better than the soft top, but it's significantly quieter - so much so that I had to retune my radio. And the front piece is easy to take off, and the entire top hard pretty easy to remove - just 6 bolts. I did have to add a bit of extra weatherstripping, but no rattles or leaks.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not that bad actually. They've done like no marketing though. These tops have been out for a year or so now, and nobody really seems to know. The two things I don't like about the top though are the cheap clamps on the inside and the completely flat top (no grooves / patterns).

OP
OP
Ninjak

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Dadsquatch : I actually prefer the smooth top. Some of the tops with the grooves look like they are caving in from some angles.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t understand why these aftermarket top makers don’t automatically install slider side windows.
Sponsored