First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Continental
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
St Louis auto show is in 10 days... Maybe then? Who knows at this point?
Sponsored

78CreamBrownie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think we will see it until later this year, seems like the GT500 will be the show stopper.
Ugh. I understand they need to keep up with these insane horsepower numbers from Dodge and the Hellcat, but I hope that Ford's big show stopper is not a car most of the population could care less about.

Give us the SUV we want not some over priced death machine.

AUcruiser100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 CTS-V coupe 6M, 2003 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there any time left for a surprise sneak peek at the show?

78CreamBrownie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like we are not getting any information this week. Looks like this is all about the Explorer. Very disappointed in Ford with this.

Hoping for the St Louis Show but I really don't see that as a place to take the wraps off of the 2020 Bronco.

Last edited:

AUcruiser100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really thought a NAIAS reveal/sneak peek was almost a guarantee seeing as Detroit would have been the perfect place to do it.

Sponsored

Bronco Logic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 King Ranch, 96 White Sport, 76 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Off-Road Magazine supposedly got their hands on a "production timeline" and it stated the Bronco will be revelaed in 2020 for a 2021 production model. Specifically after the launch of the new Explorer and new Superduty facelift. But we've heard "2021 production model" before.....

78CreamBrownie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford needs to do better. They announced 2020 in 2017 so they need to stick to it. They kept their word with the Ranger so they need to do the same with the Bronco. I just hope this is not the beginning of lots of disappointments with the new Bronco.

My first car purchase as an adult was a 1995 Bronco that I kept until 2001 when I started buying wranglers since I couldn't buy a Bronco any more. If this slides until 2022 it's going to be another Wrangler for me and not a Bronco.

AUcruiser100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know the semantics of Ford's terminology have been argued ad nauseum, but Ford distinctively says "Available in 2020" on their site (they also still have the "Coming in 2020" phrase posted too). If it is indeed a 2021 model, they need to own up to it and make it clear.

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They did mention the Bronco again during the press conference at least. Now that the Ranger, Explorer, GT500 are cleared off the plate, I really think the next couple of auto shows could be ripe for a Bronco concept or teaser. Chicago show next month is probably too small of a venue, but maybe the New York show in April?!?

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Color me deeply disappointed.

The only mention for the Bronco was an acknowledgment of the of the enthusiasm for it in the tone and timing of Jim Hackett's list of models that Ford will do something with in the next 24 months.

Only the tiniest thread of hope was dangled in the statement that we would "see" a list of 7 vehicles including the Bronco sometime in "the next few months" -- but maybe Hackett thinks 24 is a "few", who knows?

Ford really dropped the ball on this one.

Sponsored

Craig34

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 cj5 ford f150 kawasaki H2
What a blunder they better make a Bronco appearance before spring if not JEEP will be smiling all the way to the BANK if I do not get a glimmer of hope I will not wait and purchase my next vehicle and they will loose out. Who wants an explorer just another glorified 4x4 want a be.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What a blunder they better make a Bronco appearance before spring if not JEEP will be smiling all the way to the BANK if I do not get a glimmer of hope I will not wait and purchase my next vehicle and they will loose out. Who wants an explorer just another glorified 4x4 want a be.
I'm quite sure you aren't the only one Craig. Ford really needs to feed the masses with timely blurbs to keep them on the line until the Bronco hits the lots. I do not want a Jeep, so I guess I'll just wait. But, many won't.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It really sucks that they are still so far away that they can't even tease it yet. I realize they had quite a few other things to reveal at NAIAS, but I had really hoped for something new.

OP
OP

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
well..... :-(

Bronco talk with Kumar Galhotra , Fords North American President starts around the 20:40 mark

"not this year" :explode: