First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2022 f150 powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Base
YES, Negotiations are nearing their end. UAW Chief - Agree on new contracts before current contracts expire, end next week, or Strike ones wo new contract. That is UAW is breaking apart Big Three and will Strike them independently! WOW - UAW is getting Smart!
Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Look at it this way, don't complain when your new Bronco is costing $25k more because little Jonny needed to earn 100k while putting stickers on new vehicles. Because we all know the Big 3 will pass this along to the consumer.

Maybe the UAW should first go to the workers and say "How about you guys start building with some sort of QUALITY, and then we'll push for more money". Just my 2 cents, never been a fan of unions. I worked to get where I am, and don't see a reason why a "lesser" employee sitting next to me should even be close to what I earn. It's called getting paid for what you are worth, not getting paid because someone negotiated for you.

DrTiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
YES, Negotiations are nearing their end. UAW Chief - Agree on new contracts before current contracts expire, end next week, or Strike ones wo new contract. That is UAW is breaking apart Big Three and will Strike them independently! WOW - UAW is getting Smart!
Smart way to go. If Fain can get one to cave, then he can play that against the others.
From everything I can asertain, Ford is at least trying, but I think Fain wants to go out on strike as a power play. I would love to see what his counter offer to Ford to see how much he came off the demands.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

As a proud member of a Union, thanks for the input, but you can keep your .02 cents worth of opinion.
C'mon now, that two cents is spread out thru the length of the contract ... you don't get it all at once! :sneaky:

Sponsored

Billy Baroo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So my 2-door Wildtrak that had a blend date of July 21st and still showing in production will sit in a yard and wait until after the strike......so I have that going for me which is nice

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
As a proud member of a Union, thanks for the input, but you can keep your .02 cents worth of opinion.
Spoken like a true union member. Did mommy find you your 1st job too? (that's just an extra 2 cents for ya, in case you couldn't make ends meet on your own 🤷‍♂️ )

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Look at it this way, don't complain when your new Bronco is costing $25k more because little Jonny needed to earn 100k while putting stickers on new vehicles. Because we all know the Big 3 will pass this along to the consumer.

Maybe the UAW should first go to the workers and say "How about you guys start building with some sort of QUALITY, and then we'll push for more money". Just my 2 cents, never been a fan of unions. I worked to get where I am, and don't see a reason why a "lesser" employee sitting next to me should even be close to what I earn. It's called getting paid for what you are worth, not getting paid because someone negotiated for you.
I so agree with this. When I retired last year I made a tad more than 100k with two bachelors degrees and a full career as an internal auditor. Half of these auto workers want 32 hour work weeks and want to start out at almost what I was making after a full career. What a joke. Half of them probably have GEDs.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I so agree with this. When I retired last year I made a tad more than 100k with two bachelors degrees and a full career as an internal auditor. Half of these auto workers want 32 hour work weeks and want to start out at almost what I was making after a full career. What a joke. Half of them probably have GEDs.
Not pro union, but in general salary compression is a thing and its even worse in the last couple years with this stupid money printing bonanza. COL is definitely lagging and sure is not 3%. Hell you could of got a 9% raise and still be behind the eight ball.

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
There’s a job for everyone, I say pay them. I’m not Union but sitting on a production line doing the same thing over and over I’d go insane.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.