Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I just read Toyota gave raises. Guess the strike benefited those who are non union also. In ‘28 fain is going to try to organized the other companies
Sponsored

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I just read Toyota gave raises. Guess the strike benefited those who are non union also. In ‘28 fain is going to try to organized the other companies
Gave raises to keep unions and the BS out. Fain is high if he think he can convert toyota. They already build the tacoma in mexico, more would follow.

Fishwrinkle

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They got raises to keep them from jumping ship. Get a clue

Oh while you’re here you always rant how you turned down several union jobs, but when i questioned you you went silent. Curious as if these were worthy unions or some in house bullshit “union”?

Dont be scared

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've looked up living wage definition on several sites and it varies from enough to cover food, shelter and other essential needs but not necessarily minimum wage, all the way to enough income to support yourself and a family.

When the term is being thrown around as used by the UAW or members who've been interviewed, there's never any context. Living wage and desired wage are different conversations with multiple variables, including geographic location, number of individuals in the household the wage has to support, etc. If one party is going to define living wage in the course of contract negotiations, you at least have a context to start from. Just be honest and stop chirping out inflammatory and disingenuous statements. If you're making substantially more than your city, county and state median income as an individual, you're making a living wage.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They got raises to keep them from jumping ship. Get a clue

Oh while you’re here you always rant how you turned down several union jobs, but when i questioned you you went silent. Curious as if these were worthy unions or some in house bullshit “union”?

Dont be scared
Lol at jumping ship.

I’m not sure what worthy unions are, but Laborers, Teamsters, Operating engineers, IBEW.

Sponsored

thedrdonna

Badlands
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Dr Badlands non-SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gave raises to keep unions and the BS out. Fain is high if he think he can convert toyota. They already build the tacoma in mexico, more would follow.
So the unions are directly responsible for improving wages even in non-union shops? Sounds pretty good to me, makes me think the unions are a net positive even for non-union workers.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that it will eventually pass. Even though the new agreement ends the tiered wage structure, there are still differences in retirement benefits whether you started before '09 or after. I started in '92 and have a pension and paid for health care when I retire. The newer folks have a company matched 401k, so the production folks are riled up about that not changing.

Well, that, and there's a segment of boisterous dipsh!ts talking about how KTP has never ratified a contract and they aren't going to start now.

Sponsored

MoPony64

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had email that said I was In production 10/30 and Built 11/8.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anyone gotten a "Built" email since the strike ended ?

I've only seen one posted this month. MAP could be having some problems
Yes and no. No email or update in the web tracker, but by a phone call to Ford yesterday the said I was built way back on 11/1.

Lots of discussion on this in multiple threads in the ordering section.
Sponsored