Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But, but where are all the solar panels?

Looks like the charging station that was at the Loves fuel stop outside of Madera, CA yesterday.
LOL, out area is not solar friendly. Go about an hour east closer to Louisville and you'll see some. Actually, one of the Ford dealers over there is going to do a few million solar and EV install because their utility has incentives. He's smaller in sales volume than we are but located just off I-64 so he may be looking at trying to make $$ from charging revenue since it's a well traveled interstate. No quick or easy way to get to us so our opportunities for our chargers to at least pay for themselves will be considerably less than his.
Sponsored

INFINITE23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 C63 AMG, 2015 GL 450 4M, 2023 OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope. Fortunately our municipal electric company covers the cost of the transformers, labor and poles (but will add that back into our monthly minimum which could be around $600.00). Have not seen the electricians portion of the site work but the first bill from the general was $75K, the two level 3 chargers were just a hair over $200K for the pair. CC processing fee is going to be 4.1% + $1.00 per transaction, no idea how much my Kw charge is going to be yet. If Ford EV program doesn't change, I'll need to buy an additional level 3 in 2025.

Here's what you get for all of that, land cost not included.
chargers1.jpg

chargers2.jpg

chargers3.jpg

chargers4.jpg
Yeah see this part of my point

the individual chargers themselves range from 40-70K ish.

If you want to count the transformers im going to count the semi, tanker, and the drivers wages, and the terminal.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What's the matter, the brief from the White House that I provided isn't enough.......

Only reason I even posted it was I can't believe that someone could be so lacking in common sense.

INFINITE23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What? You are comparing the income generation of a Convenience Store that sells gas, which is one of its smallest profit centers to a single EV charger? Wow, just, WOW!
There’s not really any money to be made with a gas station without the convenience store.

INFINITE23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's the matter, the brief from the White House that I provided isn't enough.......

Only reason I even posted it was I can't believe that someone could be so lacking in common sense.
No because the White House brief has nothing to do with the actual topic lol.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you want to count the transformers im going to count the semi, tanker, and the drivers wages, and the terminal.
These are the two level 3 chargers we got.

Ford Bronco UAW and Ford have reached a contract agreement! [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1698773190052

Ford Bronco UAW and Ford have reached a contract agreement! [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1698773229479

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

LOL, out area is not solar friendly. Go about an hour east closer to Louisville and you'll see some. Actually, one of the Ford dealers over there is going to do a few million solar and EV install because their utility has incentives. He's smaller in sales volume than we are but located just off I-64 so he may be looking at trying to make $$ from charging revenue since it's a well traveled interstate. No quick or easy way to get to us so our opportunities for our chargers to at least pay for themselves will be considerably less than his.
Infrastructure is a ways out.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Did you say an individual gas pump is 500k -2 million or the entire gas station?

INFINITE23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I can’t believe you can claim I lack common sense when you won’t even proof read the links you are sending. The only similarity to the link you provided is the 275K claim is that they both talk about chargers.
The link you provided doesn’t support your claim.

Your retort to EV charging usage was pretty much just “nuh uh”, I don’t know what else I expected from someone citing Think tanks but I expected something better that’s for sure.

INFINITE23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No because the White House brief has nothing to do with the actual topic lol.
The " building a national network of 500,000 electric vehicle chargers along America’s highways" had nothing to do with it. Wow, you have real issues.

INFINITE23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The " building a national network of 500,000 electric vehicle chargers along America’s highways" had nothing to do with it. Wow, you have real issues.
Yes that’s very cool stuff, now show me where you got 275K from.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I can’t believe you can claim I lack common sense when you won’t even proof read the links you are sending. The only similarity to the link you provided is the 275K claim is that they both talk about chargers.
The link you provided doesn’t support your claim.

Your retort to EV charging usage was pretty much just “nuh uh”, I don’t know what else I expected from someone citing Think tanks but I expected something better that’s for sure.
You do have a comprehension issue don't you.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They're going to set the chargers in the next couple of weeks, after that, I'll have a week or so worth of bs actually getting them on the FP charge network and pay a $1,800 verification fee to some AAA sub contractor. Once we start getting some actual customer pay charging data, I'll post stats.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Entire station a gas pump is less than 5K
A gas station costs roughly 500K to 2 million so 275K for EV station is honestly a pretty damn good deal. I’d take that deal.
1 ev charger 85k, 1 gas pump 5k. Ignoring all logic and reality, how is an ev station cheaper?
Sponsored