First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Spoken like a true union member. Did mommy find you your 1st job too? (that's just an extra 2 cents for ya, in case you couldn't make ends meet on your own 🤷‍♂️ )
Got my 1st job at 16 all by myself....been a proud member of a Union since 1994 and if it weren't for all you loners trying to scrape by on the meager offerings of management - we'd ALL live a better life. Keep your spare change...sounds like YOU may need it.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my 1st job at 16 all by myself....been a proud member of a Union since 1994 and if it weren't for all you loners trying to scrape by on the meager offerings of management - we'd ALL live a better life. Keep your spare change...sounds like YOU may need it.
@ScottyC honest question - do you feel its fair the union(if theyall go on strike) will shut down the entire auto sector? THE UAW has roughly 150k members, the auto sector is roughly 2 million. All the others in the sector will be unable to collect a check

Sponsored

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm UAW and I think it's absolutely ridiculous to ask for 40 hours pay for 32 hours work.
It's stupid demands like this that don't do us any favors. Well, that, and all of the corruption in the past (but that's changing ;)).

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm UAW and I think it's absolutely ridiculous to ask for 40 hours pay for 32 hours work.
It's stupid demands like this that don't do us any favors. Well, that, and all of the corruption in the past (but that's changing ;)).
Are the bulk of KTP union workers on board with this or do you think this is being driven by the plants to the north?

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are the bulk of KTP union workers on board with this or do you think this is being driven by the plants to the north?
The strike vote at KTP was 99% for and 1% against. That is based only on votes cast. Not sure how many didn't vote at all.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

F-ing ridiculous!
I can't even wrap my head around that as an escalated starting position, I mean talk about good faith negotiation out the window. I actually thought Fords counter was in the ball park and actually realistic without tanking the damn company in the process. Unless I miss read Fords offer its putting starting line peoples at 100k salary + beans at a 6 year vested?

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

not pro or con on private unions... but 46% increase and 32hour workweeks on top of all the other benefits they have is pushing it!!!! Now don't even get me started on the public unions that are funded by our tax dollars IE teachers unions that start out at 70k/year get the whole summer off and 25+ (sick, Vac, Sabbatical, and impromptu days a year) and yet every 3 years say its not enough and threaten to strike!! And then on top of that try and brainwash our kids!!!!

Sponsored

Wardognal

Outer Banks
First Name
Orville
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am anti union, but respect their right to strike. I will drive up the cost. The big winner will be Toyota, Honda, and Tesla. I am glad I purchased my 2023 Bronco. Next year they will be 15% more.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco UAW Chief - Big Three Agree or Strike Next Week threadlock