Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Maybe you should hire out your "pain in the ass" services to some us less persistent members. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
If you want pain in the ass services - just wait until my rig is in my driveway...you guys have no idea what's gonna happen then...strap in campers. ;) #IYKYK #FAFO

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
According to ford chat mine is in Albany.
Did they change the train stops or some shit? When I got mine (and the brother-in-law's), both were sent by train to some rail yard near Philly. Then trucked to each dealer (Chapman & Brewster). Now I've been reading posts that Chapman trucks are down in Maryland or something, and you are saying that your Bronco is in Albany. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

At least @Ducky has his at Brewster already, because who knows what's going on with shipping anymore.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did they change the train stops or some shit? When I got mine (and the brother-in-law's), both were sent by train to some rail yard near Philly. Then trucked to each dealer (Chapman & Brewster). Now I've been reading posts that Chapman trucks are down in Maryland or something, and you are saying that your Bronco is in Albany. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

At least @Ducky has his at Brewster already, because who knows what's going on with shipping anymore.

Some of the guys in my build week thread with rail delivery are still waiting for delivery. :(

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Chapman builds are using Norfolk Southern. Route goes past Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, then down to the rail yard in Wilmington, Delaware. Then trucked to Chapman.
Brewster probably uses CSX with a northern route thru Erie, Buffalo, Syracuse, then Albany.

Mine is still sitting in the MAP parking lot, over a month now.:mad:

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Chapman builds are using Norfolk Southern. Route goes past Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, then down to the rail yard in Wilmington, Delaware. Then trucked to Chapman.
Brewster probably uses CSX with a northern route thru Erie, Buffalo, Syracuse, then Albany.

Mine is still sitting in the MAP parking lot, over a month now.:mad:
That sucks that it's sitting at MAP still. Sorry to hear it.

So you are saying they are using different trains now? Cuz like I said, back in 2021 (when the cool kids, and @Tor148 and @PowPow, got their Broncos)they both shipped to the rail yard near Philly.

BTW, did @PowPow get his scratches fixed yet? It's been a couple weeks since someone set him off πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

So you are saying they are using different trains now? Cuz like I said, back in 2021 (when the cool kids, and @Tor148 and @PowPow, got their Broncos)they both shipped to the rail yard near Philly.

BTW, did @PowPow get his scratches fixed yet? It's been a couple weeks since someone set him off πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
I'll just leave this here........just for @PowPow ;):p:ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? parking lot

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

nope. not fixed.

is there something I can use to pop the dent out? is that a thing?

I have the paint, just need to get around to it. Honestly, the dent bothers me more than the scratch. Simply bc it's easier to see. the way it casts shadows and the light bends around it makes it super noticeable.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
nope. not fixed.

is there something I can use to pop the dent out? is that a thing?

I have the paint, just need to get around to it. Honestly, the dent bothers me more than the scratch. Simply bc it's easier to see. the way it casts shadows and the light bends around it makes it super noticeable.
Let me check with my brother in law. He had a small dent in his hood from a branch falling on it, used some guy sort of local and I think it only cost him like a $100 or so, it was cheap.

Prior to calling a guy he tried to use suction cups to pull it and only scratched it up.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

search paintless dent repair. Should get a hit of someone near you that does it. I have used it in the past. It is pretty slick.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I recieved a delivery today
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 18109

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base