Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah - the capped doc fee is great for places where they can stick it to ya like NJ - I think they are allowed to charge like $500, NY is only $75. I'm good with X Plan for since the factory installed options qualify also - unfortunately I'm already looking at $5k in extras that won't be from Ford Performance catalog - KC HIlites, Borla and Powersteps. I'd be more concerned about the lack of negotiating then in the finance manager's office when it comes to Ford ESP and finance rate, but I'll have my own rate in my back pocket and with near 900 credit score not too worried that they can stray too far from the best rate possible. But I know they are gonna go for the lungs on the extended warranty.
Do a search of the forums, don't know the terms to search though. There is a thread here showing you can negotiate extended warranty, and another that shows an online link to where you can buy Ford Warranty.. I know it because I looked it up for my kid when he bought an Escape last month. I just don't know much about it, other than it exists.
Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
OK... Total asshole. I want to say his name was Tyler, but I didn't even pay enough attention to that. He even got an attitude with me over the phone. I mentioned other deals and stated we are NOT looking specifically for that. Just looking to see if we bring over 40+ reservations what can they do for us? Below Invoice? Accessory Credit? Extended Warranty? Anything? Well......long story short he specifically said "We are looking to get as much as we can on the new Bronco" went on to say how below invoice means no profit for them. When I brought up holdback he actually said "That is for the DEALER not the customer" "When I finished up with "I'm looking to give you 40+ free sales that you don't have to work for, you make what you make in profit" He said "Not interested" Then he started to give more attitude so I hung up, why bother.

Edit: Mental Note.... Don't trust @Russ1Bronco when he nominates dealerships ? Just messing with ya man.... But that guy over there really was a DICK!
When I lived up north,I bought my Shelby from that dealership...and a Mustang before that...When I bought the Shelby,the manager wouldn't give me the A/Z plan,but he sold it to me MSRP,when every other dealer was stealing 5-25k over list...I thought maybe they might be cool..I guess not..

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When I lived up north,I bought my Shelby from that dealership...and a Mustang before that...When I bought the Shelby,the manager wouldn't give me the A/Z plan,but he sold it to me MSRP,when every other dealer was stealing 5-25k over list...I thought maybe they might be cool..I guess not..
Hey we live and learn. Sounds like now they want as much as they can get... maybe even over MSRP.

BTW, I loaded a simple X-Plan chart to the main thread for those interested. Basically just shows how x-plan compares to Invoice and Below Invoice. Show's it's close to invoice (closer in the higher trims).

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well peeps, I’ve tried about 15 dealerships across NY and New England and a couple in Pennsylvania and jersey. No luck finding anyone willing to come close to Stephens or granger. Not super surprised. If another dealer was offering, I’m sure they would be advertising and we’d know about it.

going to probably wait until close to B&P or cutoff for transfers to decide. Leaning towards Granger and doing a road trip. Fly out, get the bronco, and stop in Chicago, Louisville, and Pittsburgh on way back to NY. Friends in Chicago, bourbon in Kentucky, family in Pittsburgh.

Last edited:
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Updated original post to show comparison between $1,300 Below Invoice (@Granger Ford & @StephensAutoCenter ) vs. MSRP - 3% (Leonardtown) vs. x-plan (everywhere else).

If travel doesn't matter to you, Granger & Stephen's have best deal. But then factor in cost of travel or cost to ship.

In Base or Big Bend trims Leonardtown next best deal, and I believe they will deliver to your door free of charge (@NayNay can confirm for us?). Also, does x-plan limit any possible high dealer fees?

Lastly, x-plan. Trims from Black Diamond on up, x-plan beats minus 3%.

I still plan on looking until it's no longer viable to the group. I'm just giving a current breakdown of some of the options out there.

Sponsored

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Updated original post to show comparison between $1,300 Below Invoice (@Granger Ford & @StephensAutoCenter ) vs. MSRP - 3% (Leonardtown) vs. x-plan (everywhere else).

If travel doesn't matter to you, Granger & Stephen's have best deal. But then factor in cost of travel or cost to ship.

In Base or Big Bend trims Leonardtown next best deal, and I believe they will deliver to your door free of charge (@NayNay can confirm for us?). Also, does x-plan limit any possible high dealer fees?

I still plan on looking until it's no longer viable to the group. I'm just giving a current breakdown of some of the options out there.
How far is Leonard town?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How far is Leonard town?
Looks like down in Maryland, south of Washington, D.C.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1600737552130

What would make them appealing is if:
1. You want Base or Big Bend
2. If it's true they will deliver to your door (anywhere in the U.S., waiting on confirmation to that).

Otherwise, x-plan is more appealing.

Also, Fly By Nite is in contact with Bergey's Ford in Pa. We'll see if that goes somewhere within a day or 2.

I have emails to Kaytes and Winner Ford. And like I said, I'm still looking. We do have about a month left to figure this out and many dealers to reach out to.

Which leads me to everyone who's pitching in. Can we get a list of who you've been in contact with and what status is. If it's a flat out NO, I'd rather not be contacting them a second time by someone else. Thanks

Edit: Here is a post by @rcbickle with a couple of documents also showing the differences between x-plan and other offers. It's a pretty good breakdown of even more numbers. Also give a shoutout to @North7 who originally made these charts.

Last edited:

KJM76

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am also talking to Bergey's. I was hoping for some info from them today but nothing yet.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have emails to Kaytes and Winner Ford. And like I said, I'm still looking. We do have about a month left to figure this out and many dealers to reach out to.

Which leads me to everyone who's pitching in. Can we get a list of who you've been in contact with and what status is. If it's a flat out NO, I'd rather not be contacting them a second time by someone else. Thanks
Really hoping Kaytes steps up. I'm awaiting reply from Schultz Nanuet. I believe another member @Bccarlin was talking to their Haverstraw branch and that came up dry.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

X plan does limit the 499 process fee down to 100. I do not have it in front of me but in some cases it also offers additional rebates that may not be available with a dealer offered discount. With our store I am not making anyone commit to the 3% or any plan pricing. They can decide which is best for them and I will be available to go over the difference of each so each customer can decide what is best for them. We will deliver free of charge within reason (we have gone up and down the east coast and into the middle of the country too). I'm not sending anyone to the other side of the country for free (thoughI do have 1 or 2 employeesI'dlove to send that far away) (joke). We have had customers meet part way too, especially when a trade was involved. We have also updated accessories (thru our aftermarket department) too with a discount of 5 to 15% depending on the items and on items that require installation charges (like a remote start) that will get a 20% discount. As an example lets say tray style floor mats get a 10% discount but do not require and installation. If they were 200 you'd save 10%. Any current or former military gets a 15% discount off Ford accessories and 20% off installation. These added discounts are for items that people do NOT put into their build. If anyone has questions they can email me at [email protected] anytime. Hopefully this helps!!

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am also talking to Bergey's. I was hoping for some info from them today but nothing yet.
Really hoping Kaytes steps up. I'm awaiting reply from Schultz Nanuet. I believe another member @Bccarlin was talking to their Haverstraw branch and that came up dry.
If you guys need extra firepower (goes for @Fly by Nite as well) with talking to Bergey's or Schultz, send them here East Coast Buyers. Let them see the charts we've made showing savings over certain plans. Let them see the number of interested buyers (which for a good deal, that number could skyrocket beyond what we show). Maybe even toss in there, that a number of the dealers I spoke with are expecting only about a 50% conversion rate from reservations to orders vs. our group all but guaranteed!

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great! Hope you mentioned our forum? If they get multiple requests from us, it should show our serious interest.
I heard back from Tyler today, he bounced it off his GM who was looking into allocation.... I set him straight on that. Expect to hear back from him in the next few days.

KJM76

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've made Bergey's aware of our forum and they've acknowledged that they've spent some time reviewing the Stephen's and Granger deals. While I'm not optimistic that they will go to those ends, I'm hopeful that they will sweeten their current deal of MSRP and x plan. I'd be fine with somewhere in the middle.

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where are you in NJ? Being from Burlington County it is about 3.5 hours. We will also deliver to you free of charge too.
What does delivery look like? On the back of a truck or an employee driving it to me?
Sponsored