Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@AngryAgain Ok so I didn't get a selfie. But I did take a glamour 360 of her. I'm super happy with the tire size I went with. And the blacked out OBX wheels came out better than I even planned.
Tomorrow I continue the blackout mod by swapping the silver pony for a black one and taking off the OBX sticker

Video can be found below in my cloud. Recorded it in UHD so it's too large to upload here.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgqoBT21YPQ1y4geSETNvvdRvky2tw
Looking good!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is great! I did try that sequence, but didn't use the same cadence. I'll try this the next time I see my Bronco...
I can also test if it works with the FordPass app.

My key fob looks similar to the one shown in this vid, just missing the trunk/hatch release button.
So did you get it to work?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Weird flex bro.
Yeah - didn't have much else but the really cool thing was that Henrik Lundqvist and Tracy Morgan were sitting across the aisle from me. My son was shook at the Lundqvist thing - he's like that's Rangers royalty right there, straight up legend. The new numbers in the show were pretty good too! ;)

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I have a question, wonder if anyone else has noticed.

I don't trust my phone and the Waze app for speed. But it's always seemed pretty close. Yet when I drive the Bronco, the digital speedometer is always 2 MPH higher than Waze. And actually seems close to being 1 MPH higher than the analog speedo. Wondering if anyone else has noticed the same?

Guess I need to do more research to see who is correct.
My speedometer is the same as waze. I'll add that I asked Brewster to calibrate the speedometer before I picked her up, to account for the larger tires

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you add bigger tires the speed will be different…. My JEEP is about 2 mph difference
I think what he wants to hear from you is whether you’d accept that as an excuse (back in the day) or slap his a$$ with a speeding ticket! 😁 (While saying “Nice Red Bronco - that color really got my attention)

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think what he wants to hear from you is whether you’d accept that as an excuse (back in the day) or slap his a$$ with a speeding ticket! 😁
@Rob1135ny

You know it's a fair question. Would a cop. Would you before you retired... accept that excuse?
I think most cops give tickets subjectively. Maybe unpopular opinion, but I think cops should be strictly by the book and show no bias whatsoever. I feel the same way with judges but I guess until we are cyborg beings, that's asking too much

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Rob1135ny

You know it's a fair question. Would a cop. Would you before you retired... accept that excuse?
I think most cops give tickets subjectively. Maybe unpopular opinion, but I think cops should be strictly by the book and show no bias whatsoever. I feel the same way with judges but I guess until we are cyborg beings, that's asking too much
I was just joking cause I dont think anyone is getting nailed at 2 over (except Angry in his red bronco because Rob1135 doesn’t have his yet) sorry @Rob1135ny

Sponsored

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

this is my base on 285/70r17s. No lift and I really like the stance and height now. Last thing I have to do before I take a pause for holiday expenses is get tints bc I can’t stand the windows

I know some of you all might not be big fans for the raised white lettering but I have always loved the look on my jeeps and other off-road trucks.

990C48E4-5CD4-485E-97E2-52D85644FEAE.jpeg

00709B9C-52B5-44ED-AD5E-1ACAFDEF2951.jpeg

8E7D4207-FB92-445F-A63D-DAA80E812D9E.jpeg

D15F2181-9576-4F71-9276-0C9004117AEE.jpeg

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
this is my base on 285/70r17s. No lift and I really like the stance and height now. Last thing I have to do before I take a pause for holiday expenses is get tints bc I can’t stand the windows

I know some of you all might not be big fans for the raised white lettering but I have always loved the look on my jeeps and other off-road trucks.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? D15F2181-9576-4F71-9276-0C9004117AEE

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? D15F2181-9576-4F71-9276-0C9004117AEE

Chunky!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I have a question, wonder if anyone else has noticed.

I don't trust my phone and the Waze app for speed. But it's always seemed pretty close. Yet when I drive the Bronco, the digital speedometer is always 2 MPH higher than Waze. And actually seems close to being 1 MPH higher than the analog speedo. Wondering if anyone else has noticed the same?

Guess I need to do more research to see who is correct.
Looks like I'll be driving around later with Waze on!

I actually use Google maps now bc Waze has misdirected me a few times... And when I went to OBX this summer it said it couldn't find a route. 🤷‍♂️

But anyway, excuse to take the Bronco out later!

Yesterday, being unseasonably warm, after the kids got home from school, I threw the top down and went for a ride. Taking advantage while I can with this soft top! We're driving around, and completely unprovoked, and I've never mentioned it, my 6yr old goes "why are there no cup holders back here?" 😂 and then he was like, "do you have cup holders? I want cup holders". 😂

I thought that was too funny.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like I'll be driving around later with Waze on!

I actually use Google maps now bc Waze has misdirected me a few times... And when I went to OBX this summer it said it couldn't find a route. 🤷‍♂️

But anyway, excuse to take the Bronco out later!

Yesterday, being unseasonably warm, after the kids got home from school, I threw the top down and went for a ride. Taking advantage while I can with this soft top! We're driving around, and completely unprovoked, and I've never mentioned it, my 6yr old goes "why are there no cup holders back here?" 😂 and then he was like, "do you have cup holders? I want cup holders". 😂

I thought that was too funny.
Lol even the kids are complaining about the lack of cup holders

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hell, in my day we learned how to keep a beer between our legs while slamming gears in a 4 speed! We didn't need no stinkin cup holders!
Kids these days are spoiled!
Sponsored