EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see “Wireless Phone” connection in the Mid Package. I’m assuming that is referring to a Bluetooth connection. Since the Mid package is not offered on The Base model; is my understanding correct that Bluetooth will not be available?
Sponsored

gmoney

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 4-DR Bronco - Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see “Wireless Phone” connection in the Mid Package. I’m assuming that is referring to a Bluetooth connection. Since the Mid package is not offered on The Base model; is my understanding correct that Bluetooth will not be available?
It could also be the Wireless charging feature

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They all have Sync 4 so isn't BT part of that?

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Somebody asked at the SuperCel last weekend about this. Ford rep confirmed wireless CarPlay and Android will be standard in all trims. Which means you can connect your phone.

Weird that I see “wireless phone connection” as optional with mid only on the website and nowhere else. Chalk it up to another typo I guess haha

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wait what? WTF?? :mad:

Somebody asked at the SuperCel last weekend about this. Ford rep confirmed wireless CarPlay and Android will be standard in all trims. Which means you can connect your phone via Bluetooth.
Ok phew... had me worried for a minute there. I'm looking forward to have my first vehicle that actually came with bluetooth. The wife usually gets those 'newer' cars.

Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I honest to god mean this when I say I would absolutely not purchase a bronco if the base didn't have blue tooth. its 2020.

a $4 (yes, 4) device from china can produce a strong enough BT signal that my phone stays connected to it from my driveway.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Somebody asked at the SuperCel last weekend about this. Ford rep confirmed wireless CarPlay and Android will be standard in all trims. Which means you can connect your phone via Bluetooth.

Weird that I see “wireless phone connection” as an option only on the website and nowhere else for mid-package. Chalk it up to another typo I guess haha
Wireless AA and AC actually work through Wi-Fi. Sync 4 systems have Wi-Fi radios built-in. Bluetooth does not have the bandwidth to support AA and AC.

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wireless AA and AC actually work through Wi-Fi. Sync 4 systems have Wi-Fi radios built-in. Bluetooth does not have the bandwidth to support AA and AC.
Thanks for clearing that up! I’ll correct my post!

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you s
Somebody asked at the SuperCel last weekend about this. Ford rep confirmed wireless CarPlay and Android will be standard in all trims. Which means you can connect your phone.

Weird that I see “wireless phone connection” as optional with mid only on the website and nowhere else. Chalk it up to another typo I guess haha
If you Seriously Proof Read the whole website, you can find a lot of Mistakes. After the Big AT Standard Debacle on Base, nothing in the Website can be taken seriously. For me, somebody in the IT Team has to be held responsible for things went through right under their nose without catching it.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I honest to god mean this when I say I would absolutely not purchase a bronco if the base didn't have blue tooth. its 2020.

a $4 (yes, 4) device from china can produce a strong enough BT signal that my phone stays connected to it from my driveway.
I had similar BT standalone for a 2006 Toyota Corolla, worked great for couple of years.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Clear as mud - sorry. I'll figure it out later. Meaning - "Hey Albert, the base radio on X-Model can run Waze and Spotify and Pandora right?"

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If it is WiFi does it allow you to customize your sidd?

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And the CCP probably stays connected to it 100% of the time!

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, China bad.. blah blah.

Hey fun fact - I sourced your mic's for the Bronco and Guess where they come from? :)
Taiwan? lol

My wife is Chinese, we joke about it all the time. Nowadays some country always has listening capabilities.
Sponsored

Last edited: