First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That's great to hear. Sorry I was kind of harsh. I actually still own an original Bestop "Supertop" from way back in the 90s, that I had gotten for my CJ-7. At the time that top was a big leap forward in design, using the belt rails instead of snaps, and overall adjustability and quality. That Supertop is still in good shape and functional without rips all these years later (actually in better shape than my rusted CJ). If Bestop down the road comes out with a 2-door Bronco fully folding soft top, count me in as a future customer.
@indio22 No worries at all! That is so awesome that you still have your Supertop for your CJ7, you should post a picture of it and tag us, #bestopclassic and get entered in our Classic Bestop Contest that we have going on right now! I will post any updates I get on hopefully moving forward with design plans for a fully convertible top for the 2 door 😎
~Crystal@Bestop
Sponsored

Bestop_Team

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Man, I am in too if it folds all the way back!!...and PLEASE no slant back and I would love a zipper on the back window like that "other" world famous 2 dr. I think I have typed this same thing in half dozen posts wherever a fully folding soft top is mentioned for the 2 dr.

Evey time I see a glimmer of light at the end of the dark tunnel on the whole 2 door soft top that folds all the way back topic I get excited again.

Can we make a wish list for your designers???? :) Like...no fast back, zipped in rear window and not the nonsense that is on the 4 door?

I absolutely will buy one!!! I bet there are many 2 dr owners that would. The whole draw of a Bronco for me is it can go topless, but the curent 2 dr soft top offerings is the one thing keeping me from a 2 door...I would love one over a 4 dr!
@tock13 I love this kind of feedback, thank you! I shall share it with the team 🤩
~Crystal@Bestop

Sponsored

JNY

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
I almost didn't take mine last July 2022. Dealer had little idea when I would get it. They will sell it. I have no regrets. With the price of car staring to come down, you should be ok. The electric cars are starting to look good.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I almost didn't take mine last July 2022. Dealer had little idea when I would get it. They will sell it. I have no regrets. With the price of car staring to come down, you should be ok. The electric cars are starting to look good.
no theyre not

JNY

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, they are. Tesla has lowered prices. Hyundai has a couple with a new vehicle coming out. My brother bought a Mach E and loves it. Problem is Ford Dealers want $5000 - $10000 over MSRP for the Mach E. They won't start moving them in quantity until they stop the dealerships from the markups. Volkswagen has sold more EVs than Ford. They have no dealership markups on the ID4.

Status
Not open for further replies.