First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I use the hell out of my sta bar disco. Smoothe the ride out a ton on the rougher trails. I wish I could I could up the connect speed above 20mph though.
Sponsored

Builder

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 CC F350 4x4, 2002 F150 4x4, 2013 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The only rocks that my Bronco (whenever it gets here) are likely to see are the ones on gravel roads. I live in the flatlands of East Mississippi and it will see plenty of mud, bottomland woods and generally get the crap worked out of it.

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

someday I’ll have my badlands and I’m going to slam it and join a stance club. Come at me bro

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2dr Badlands will see whatever terrain I hit when I want to get off pavement. Camping, fishing, exploring, overlanding, 'getting off the 'X'. If it can't handle it, and a better line can't be taken, it will be turned around. This beast is hungry, don't fear the hunger! (LOLOL!) Seriously, each person has their own reasons for spending $60+K on a brick - to each their own. At least try the tech ;)

Sponsored

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i got a Badlands(Non-Sas) with optional wheels because i wanted the Lux and washout floors and MGV seats(kids). I didn't care for the color options for the interior of the outerbanks. i would have gone with the wildtrak but i didn't needs Sas. I plan to do some family overlanding trips and i want the most capable version without the Sasquatch package so i went with what i did ;) mine won't see rocks much but it will see woods where i may have to go over logs and stuff.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted 2.7 Lux Sasquatch and MGV seats and washout floors (I have dogs and that will be easier to clean). Badlands was only option fit all I needed. I’ll use sta bar disconnect when going on rough dirt roads etc. Just no rock climbing . My guess is I’ll use it off pavement more than most. With the 3-4” lift I’llbe adding I don’t think it would like rock climbing….
Lifting the vehicle aids in rock climbing, actually.

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First: You're out here baiting an argument with a post like this, don't act like you're not...

Second: This is a forum, you can't gatekeep opposing opinions by saying "Anyone else (do this)?".

I think it's completely ridiculous to buy a specialized off-road vehicle out-fitted to rock crawl, then protest "NO ROCKS FOR ME!!!" in a thread title. That's my opinion. If you want to buy a Bronco just to have a Bronco you should have bought a Bronco Sport (again my opinion). To have a vehicle with lockers, low gears, and 37" tires and to only drive it around the mall is nothing but a waste of money and gas (again my opinion) and a boost for your ego (fact).

AND, there isn't anything lame about a pic of a Badlands Bronco doing what it was meant to.... It isn't the shackles that makes me a real Bronco owner, it's the 4 ft rock wall I crawled down in this pic.
Whoa I’m not even going to get into it with you. Good thing what you think doesn’t matter to anyone but you. Good thing what I think doesn’t matter to anyone but me.

All the other responses and you are the only hostile one.

You may think it’s baiting but most have control and are in no way baited by a forum.

I stated my intended use of the vehicle which includes tons of off road just NO ROCK CLIMBING.

You seem to come off as so someone who puffs their chest that they are a huge off road expert etc.

Let me simply ask why are your pretty shackles on the bronco before you need them?

I’ll wait for an answer.

(Hint: Don’t answer it won’t look good)

Have great night and I’ll stop feeding the troll.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lifting the vehicle aids in rock climbing, actually.
I’m worried about steering rack etc. Read lot of horror stories and honestly Rock Climbing etc simply does not do it for me. Mud Dirt Trails etc definitely is what I’ll just, just no rocks.

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Badlands Sasquatch will probably never go off-road. It's purely for aesthetics
Boom! I love it. Someone who says what they will do. Mine will but just not on rocks. I also respect and applaud you.

My guess is 70% or more BADLANDS Broncos will never go off road. Mine isn’t one but mine won’t go over boulders etc. Simply doesn’t interest me.

Misterbear

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond, Jeep Wrangler X
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Considering how many Jeep Wrangler Rubicons I've seen that clearly have never seen dirt in their life (let alone a rock) you are probably right.

But no. If I had no intention on rock crawling, I would have saved myself a few thousand dollars and gotten a Black Diamond Sasquatch instead. Sway-bar disconnect isn't really necessary unless you are rock-crawling, and I rather not have an extra component on my vehicle that has the potential to cost thousands of dollars to repair when it breaks.

BUT, that's just me. You do you.
That was my Wrangler. Now it's my Bronco.

I plan on continuing my road trips and camping. Sometimes it's miles of pot holes, gravel roads, dunes, beaches, snow, and rutted dirt roads. I'll be pulling a high clearance teardrop trailer and seeing the stars at night. I don't need to leave my black rubber on the rocks.
Sponsored