Sponsored

NO roof rail option on Wildtrak and Badlands with Sasquatch or 2.7 Eco.

OP
OP
JesseFSU

JesseFSU

Raptor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Hybrid 4x4 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Everything I wanted added to my Wildtrack went through just fine . Roof rails , sound deadening ,etc . It has the 2.7 and Sasquatch standard
Must be 4 door only. ugh...
Sponsored

OP
OP
JesseFSU

JesseFSU

Raptor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Hybrid 4x4 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's a bug people. It's not a feature. One of the Rockstars screwed up and clicked the do not allow with on the roof rack for the website. It will probably be fixed, as its on the list of errors/missing items we are calculating in the other thread. Also, realize that if this were due to some random safety law (It's not) that you could just buy the rack for $365 and install it. Not like its a different roof or windshield mount. It goes on the same.
I hope you're right brother!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's a bug people. It's not a feature. One of the Rockstars screwed up and clicked the do not allow with on the roof rack for the website. It will probably be fixed, as its on the list of errors/missing items we are calculating in the other thread. Also, realize that if this were due to some random safety law (It's not) that you could just buy the rack for $365 and install it. Not like its a different roof or windshield mount. It goes on the same.
Thanks. Didn't have the time to check all the threads. So is your recommendation that we hold off on the b&p if we want roof-rack+fun-stuff, until they fix? Is your statement the official stance of Ford btw?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco NO roof rail option on Wildtrak and Badlands with Sasquatch or 2.7 Eco. rack

literally everything on the riight side requires the roof rack. So [if not a bug], disabling roof rack for 2.7/sasquatchers removes all these options as a possibility. I'd gladly pay money for a roof camp tent (that I'd never use probably) if given the option lol

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope you're right brother!
Like I said, if they don't fix the B&P by ordering time, and the internal ordering system doesn't allow it, you can just buy it through the parts department and screw it in yourself as the mount points are already there on every Bronco with a hard top. Gonna have to install and remove it every time you take the full roof off anyway.

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks. Didn't have the time to check all the threads. So is your recommendation that we hold off on the b&p if we want roof-rack+fun-stuff, until they fix? Is your statement the official stance of Ford btw?
Nope, not official. I'm no Bronco Nation lol. But if we use some common sense we know Ford has shown multiple Sasquatched vehicles with Roof Racks. If it were a safety issue we would have heard it about every Jeep that has 35's or higher and wanted to have a roof rack installed for the past decades. It's not a thing. And in the end, if Ford did end up not allowing you to buy the roof rack with sasquatch (4 door only, the 2 door apparently works in the B&P) you could just purchase it from the accessories/parts department and install it yourself.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

after messing around its a 4 door issue at the moment. I hope this one gets cleared up soon, its really the only thing impacting me from finalizing what I am ordering.

Chuckster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ding, ding, ding...believe we have a winner! Going through B&P last night and thought/assumed the same thing, has to be a glitch in the system that will get fixed.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No brush guard either. :mad:

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think its a bug because the b&p had a note stating the rack was only for a 2 door sasquatch

Sponsored

Danager

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't believe it is a simple bug. They have text stating the restrictions. Not sure you should hold your breath on a "fix". Yes, you could order it and add it yourself.

Ford Bronco NO roof rail option on Wildtrak and Badlands with Sasquatch or 2.7 Eco. Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 1.56.11 PM

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't believe it is a simple bug. They have text stating the restrictions. Not sure you should hold your breath on a "fix". Yes, you could order it and add it yourself.

Ford Bronco NO roof rail option on Wildtrak and Badlands with Sasquatch or 2.7 Eco. Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 1.56.11 PM
Those would show up due to the invalid code. That range in the web page would be coded to show all things its not allowed to be installed with automatically. It is a bug. We all just have to use some common sense. What would a bash plate have to do with a roof rail? Nada, and those same bash plates are fine as long as its a 2 door. Why would a 2.7l engine have to do with a roof rack? and why is it fine on a 2 door? This is just invalid coding in the database that tracks what is valid and what isn't. It'll be fixed at some point in time.

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a faint hope that this is some sort of glitch in the B&P or something.

I want to move from Outer Banks to Badlands, but not if the 2.7l isn’t available with all the options.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s either a bug (my guess) or some weird issue with CG (center of gravity). If it’s the latter I guarantee the magical land of ??AFTERMARKET ?? will fix it.

JK

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to add the rack to my 2 door BL with the 2.7 and sasquatch and finish my build - no problem. Guessing you're 4 door?
You do not need to add rock rails, tap on ! and you will see it states rock rails standard on Badlands
Sponsored