K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great question and I don't know! Have to ask. Even if it is the Sport, at least we can see the colors and all, just now the roof removal will work. I assume Sport lets the doors come off?
No the sport the doors and roof do not come off. Only the regular Bronco has those features
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No the sport the doors and roof do not come off. Only the regular Bronco has those features
Dang. Well, we can see the colors and dimensions, then....

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dang. Well, we can see the colors and dimensions, then....
Yea it would be nice if they had a decent amount of colors since pictures make them look different. At least that should make the choice easier as color goes

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Northern Illinois, reporting in. Ordered mine from Granger. Hoping the snow makes driving this fun. No fancy trails here :(
Tigerton, WI isn't that far.

Reactions: Tre

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great question and I don't know! Have to ask. Even if it is the Sport, at least we can see the colors and all, just now the roof removal will work. I assume Sport lets the doors come off?
Roof is welded on and it will take wrenches to get the doors off...

However where there is a will there is a way... ;)

Tre

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala, Buick Enclave, '77 Suzuki GS750
Your Bronco Model
Base
After Granger dropped their latest pricing miracle I'm gonna be cancelling my original reservation at Buss Ford and placing one at Granger on 10/1.

I'm not in a huge rush, and I want a base mansquatch anyways, so it looks I'll be making a spring 2022 trip out to Des Moines.

Worth the wait.

Anybody else planning something similar?

@Granger Ford Is there any incentive to having X-Plan with the new invoice minus 2k promotion?

Last edited:

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just switched to Granger. My dealer who has been good to work with in the past wasn't ready to talk pricing yet. I have a day one reservation with x-plan so going with the 1300 under invoice offer.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have 2 reservations at the moment, both with Granger. One from 7/24 and the other from 10/1. I'll cancel one of them, but I'm waiting to see what I can afford after B&P gets released. That'll dictate which reservation I go with. I'm still between Black Diamond vs Badlands and I think the model will dictate which reservation I keep.

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have 2 reservations at the moment, both with Granger. One from 7/24 and the other from 10/1. I'll cancel one of them, but I'm waiting to see what I can afford after B&P gets released. That'll dictate which reservation I go with. I'm still between Black Diamond vs Badlands and I think the model will dictate which reservation I keep.
GREAT TO HEAR THAT!! THE END OF THE MONTH IS COMING UP, SO I WILL BE DECIDING SHORTLY ON MOVING TO GRANGER! THE LOCAL DEALER HAS NOT REACHED OUT TO ME SINCE JULY!! I'M ON RECORD FOR THE BIG BEND MODEL, BUT THE BLACK DIAMOND'S FLOOR/SEATING IS PULLING IN THAT DIRECTION!!

AaronS

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GREAT TO HEAR THAT!! THE END OF THE MONTH IS COMING UP, SO I WILL BE DECIDING SHORTLY ON MOVING TO GRANGER! THE LOCAL DEALER HAS NOT REACHED OUT TO ME SINCE JULY!! I'M ON RECORD FOR THE BIG BEND MODEL, BUT THE BLACK DIAMOND'S FLOOR/SEATING IS PULLING IN THAT DIRECTION!!
I am in the same boat as you. I reached out to my dealer last week but have not heard back. I am going to put in another reservation this week with Granger for the $2k below invoice deal since Granger is only 4 hours away

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those are the 2 major reasons I'm looking Black Diamond and Badlands. We are a dog family and I do not want to deal with carpet and dog hair in my Bronco. The easiest is simply not letting the dog in the vehicle, but I know that isn't reality. I envision this interior being very pet friendly and easier to vacuum hair up vs carpet. Carpet is like velcro for dog hair.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still hoping Hawk in St. Charles is good to work with. Have had short emails with the manager, met him...haven't talked pricing yet....supposed to be a 'Bronco Showroom', I assume that means mannequins....keep wondering if they'll get a drive by with live pre-productions....Granger might be an option, not that far, but you still have to get there for the drive back.

Tre

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala, Buick Enclave, '77 Suzuki GS750
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still hoping Hawk in St. Charles is good to work with. Have had short emails with the manager, met him...haven't talked pricing yet....supposed to be a 'Bronco Showroom', I assume that means mannequins....keep wondering if they'll get a drive by with live pre-productions....Granger might be an option, not that far, but you still have to get there for the drive back.
FWIW, I priced out rental cars one way from Crystal Lake to Des Moines a little while back and it was about a hundred bucks. So, not a bad option, certainly cheaper than flying in.
Sponsored