Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got a mechanic/friend who's a Jeepster and knows all of them, said he'd take me out. The one north closed, one in Ottawa is only for UTV's/ATV's etc, now? Indiana might be about all that's left. Figure I might check that Ford Pass thing even tho' I'm not an off-roader except to hunt just to see if there's others.
I signed up for the annual OnX app, but not showing any public lands / trails nearby.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just saw my first live Bronco in the wild! Velocity blue two-door Mic top at Fair Oaks in Naperville.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all, chicago resident here. Put in my reservation request a few days ago at Schaumburg Ford for a Badlands Cactus Gray with Sasquatch. Iā€™m not from this area so Iā€™m not familiar with which dealers are good or bad, but I work in Elk Grove and that dealership is close to where I work. I had a bad service experience at Fox Ford in the city when I first moved here with my old F150. I currently own a 2018 Toyota 4Runner that is heavily modded and am very active in the local Toyota community. Iā€™ll likely either sell it or trade it in for the new Bronco. Iā€™m very active on social media as Bird Dog Overland on FB, IG, and YouTube and cant wait to continue that whenever I get the Bronco.

BTW, I created a Facebook group called ā€˜Chicagoland Broncosā€™ to people in the region to network and hopefully plan events (meets, trails, etc.) in the future. Hope you all will join.

297A20C8-3590-46B2-8831-BDDF0F7AF6EF.jpeg

6EB8A13B-A806-4A45-BD1B-F57244FB5206.jpeg

B5CC068B-E7C5-4706-BD63-0331A3C2A894.jpeg

BD17BDA9-A9E2-4DE8-B5FA-C572EE1FC941.jpeg

78F4F7E5-2122-47FE-9B7A-7E5B285E57AC.jpeg

D4C50D69-7B32-4030-AEFE-543BDCD5109D.jpeg

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome Big Dog, errr Bird Dog....I'm out in Kane Cty, so didn't check any dealers north of Hopkins in Elgin, which I HIGHLY recommend.

Others will log in....

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all, chicago resident here. Put in my reservation request a few days ago at Schaumburg Ford for a Badlands Cactus Gray with Sasquatch. Iā€™m not from this area so Iā€™m not familiar with which dealers are good or bad, but I work in Elk Grove and that dealership is close to where I work. I had a bad service experience at Fox Ford in the city when I first moved here with my old F150. I currently own a 2018 Toyota 4Runner that is heavily modded and am very active in the local Toyota community. Iā€™ll likely either sell it or trade it in for the new Bronco. Iā€™m very active on social media as Bird Dog Overland on FB, IG, and YouTube and cant wait to continue that whenever I get the Bronco.

BTW, I created a Facebook group called ā€˜Chicagoland Broncosā€™ to people in the region to network and hopefully plan events (meets, trails, etc.) in the future. Hope you all will join.

Ford Bronco Northern Illinois D4C50D69-7B32-4030-AEFE-543BDCD5109D

Welcome...Your Runner looks sweet, but the Badsquatch will be awesome! I looked locally (far West burbs) for dealers, and the only two I spoke to that I could recommend are Manning in DeKalb and Hopkins in Elgin. They were straight forward. Hawk in St. Charles was my original, but they never communicated. Was not using FB, but now there may be a reason to jump on occasionally! Thanks, and good luck with this process!

Sponsored

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome Big Dog, errr Bird Dog....I'm out in Kane Cty, so didn't check any dealers north of Hopkins in Elgin, which I HIGHLY recommend.

Others will log in....
Good to know that Hopkins is recommended...I dragged my 84 year old dad there to order his Maverick! I'm out in Huntley but could never get Huntley Ford to timely discuss anything with me.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know that Hopkins is recommended...I dragged my 84 year old dad there to order his Maverick! I'm out in Huntley but could never get Huntley Ford to timely discuss anything with me.
I stalked a Bronco sport at Huntley Ford (in laws are there) to decide between colors for my bronco, but they were not very into talking Bronco with me, so did not even ask them about pricing. Nothing bad about them, but I was looking for some excitement that matched mine!

Last edited:

pdonoh

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150, 2015 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This just in: (from Packey Webb Downers Grove)

There is some light at the end of the tunnel! Our long awaited Bronco is starting to arrive.

We currently have our 2-door Wildtrak in Velocity Blue with the Sasquatch & Lux package available for test drives. Please give us a call at 630-598-4700 or reply to this email to schedule a time for a test drive. You won't believe it. Well worth the wait!

In addition, we have a 4-door Badlands in White on the lot. While this isn't available for a test drive, you are more than welcome to take a peek at it side by side our Wildtrak.
I saw the 2 door Velocity Blue Wildtrak today driving through Packey Webb. The sticker price is $55,830, but on their web site the sale price is $65,830. They are not my favorite Ford dealer, I ordered at a smaller, friendlier, fairer competitor.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I saw the 2 door Velocity Blue Wildtrak today driving through Packey Webb. The sticker price is $55,830, but on their web site the sale price is $65,830. They are not my favorite Ford dealer, I ordered at a smaller, friendlier, fairer competitor.
I'm glad I went with Granger, no hassle and a great price!

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mannequin JUST hit Manning Ford in DeKalb. And my guy is telling me that mine should be delivered later this week, tho' I have NO confirmations from Ford or updates on any trackers....so he's seeing better stuff than we can.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mannequin JUST hit Manning Ford in DeKalb. And my guy is telling me that mine should be delivered later this week, tho' I have NO confirmations from Ford or updates on any trackers....so he's seeing better stuff than we can.
WOW! Lucky u!! When was/is your blend date?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For anyone who hasn't seen one in person yet, and living in the Gurnee area, Gillespie has a Velocity Black Diamond out front.
Sponsored