First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yesterday's email was intended for folks who (1) reserved before ??their cutoff date??, (2) ordered prior to cut-off, (3) did not code their order 99, and (4) have not yet received a VIN/build week.

Confused?? That's Exactly why Ford customer relationship center is there: 1-800-334-4375. Have all your pertinent stuff at hand
That's incorrect. I'm code 99 and got the email.
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Confused?? That's Exactly why Ford customer relationship center is there: 1-800-334-4375. Have all your pertinent stuff at hand
Thank you! That was much quicker than dealing with my dealer. Unfortunately I learned I've been bumped to the week of 7/19.

miked47

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yesterday's email was intended for folks who (1) reserved before ??their cutoff date??, (2) ordered prior to cut-off, (3) did not code their order 99, and (4) have not yet received a VIN/build week.

I reserved and ordered in March of 2021 and I got the email.

dkane1973

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello everyone, my first thread here, and I thought I'd ask for some help.

I have a 7/14 Res date, ordered a sas 2.7 with MIC and towing package hoping to get a 21MY. My recent concern is I haven't gotten any updates from ford, I haven't received my build date, but most importantly, never got yesterdays (5/28) email for unscheduled orders, wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation?

I know it's most likely on Ford's end, but this morning I stopped by the dealership to ask if they might have any information. No luck there either.

My last email from Ford was an order confirmation email, that's why I am a bit confused that I haven't gotten any updates this week.

If anyone has any information or advice on what to do, thank you in advance.

I located Ford's unfortunate email buried within my SPAM folder

Sponsored
OP
OP
MaxLD

MaxLD

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did the order confirmation come from Ford or from your dealer?

Have you checked your Junk Mailbox?
Confirmation email came from Ford, and yes, I've checked everywhere I could. Sadly, no luck anywhere. Might try to call Ford customer center if I don't hear anything in the near future.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Confirmation email came from Ford, and yes, I've checked everywhere I could. Sadly, no luck anywhere. Might try to call Ford customer center if I don't hear anything in the near future.
Then again anything sent by Ford is posted here within milliseconds, sometimes faster than you'd get the email. :p

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just called the Ford customer line. Nice guy read the script to the T. Aka email coming out within next few days. Due to hard too shortage no ETa on Broncos.

Johnnymo

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Buick Verano, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is no rhyme or reason to the emails. I reserved 7/14. Conformed order in Feb. April 22 I received my production date of 6/21 and VIN. Dealer says his system shows my build pushed to 7/12. No official Ford emails about anything since my 4/22 original production email. I have seen other folks get a delayed/ new date email from Ford and many nothing. Delays due to parts is understandable. The terrible consistency and process of communication to customers is self inflicted.

OpposedPiston

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Escape, 2014 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello everyone, my first thread here, and I thought I'd ask for some help.

I have a 7/14 Res date, ordered a sas 2.7 with MIC and towing package hoping to get a 21MY. My recent concern is I haven't gotten any updates from ford, I haven't received my build date, but most importantly, never got yesterdays (5/28) email for unscheduled orders, wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation?

I know it's most likely on Ford's end, but this morning I stopped by the dealership to ask if they might have any information. No luck there either.

My last email from Ford was an order confirmation email, that's why I am a bit confused that I haven't gotten any updates this week.

If anyone has any information or advice on what to do, thank you in advance.
Yeah, I'm in the exact same boat. Reserved on day 2, converted to order in Feb, have a confirmation email from my dealer & from Ford, but did not receive the 5/28 email. I haven't been scheduled (BD 4DR, 2.7, MIC, tow... forgive me father, as I have sinned.) As others have said, those mass emails show up on the forums faster than my inbox, so I haven't been too worried.
Sponsored