First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you getting an email from Ford that you have been bumped or is the dealer telling you this? Just curious if there is official communication about being bumped, or just a verbal declaration from somebody (but not in writing)

OP
OP
22OBX

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you getting an email from Ford that you have been bumped or is the dealer telling you this? Just curious if there is official communication about being bumped, or just a verbal declaration from somebody (but not in writing)
Steady emails from Ford Motor Company twice a weekend the last three weeks, like clockwork. Bumping on Friday night and then Sunday night this week

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same as OP - two every weekend.

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve only gotten an email from my dealer for my original build date. I havenā€™t been able to get a response from them about being bumped or not. Since I havenā€™t received an email from Ford saying Iā€™m bumped does that mean I still have my original build date?

Sponsored
OP
OP
22OBX

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™ve only gotten an email from my dealer for my original build date. I havenā€™t been able to get a response from them about being bumped or not. Since I havenā€™t received an email from Ford saying Iā€™m bumped does that mean I still have my original build date?
Most likely. What is your build date? FMC will usually send the production email about a month before the build. You would need hen get the bump emails afterwards, if you were indeed moved.

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most likely. What is your build date? FMC will usually send the production email about a month before the build. You would need hen get the bump emails afterwards, if you were indeed moved.
My build date is supposed to be 3/7. Nothing from Ford. Only from dealer with VIN and build date. Iā€™m just nervous since it seems like so many people are being bumped.

OP
OP
22OBX

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My build date is supposed to be 3/7. Nothing from Ford. Only from dealer with VIN and build date. Iā€™m just nervous since it seems like so many people are being bumped.
Hey maybe it will stick! I got the FMC production email about 3-4 weeks before my original 2/14 build week

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My build week was supposed to be 1/31 and my window sticker still has a blend date of 2/5, but I donā€™t have any built updates on the tracker or any timeframe for delivery. No update emails either. Hopefully itā€™ll be built this week now that the plant is up and running and updated accordingly this week. Itā€™s been a long wait for a 4dr softie no tow with an 8/22/20 res.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Original build date was 12/20, Now 4/25
Only been bumped 5 times but they have been big ones!

Sponsored

THnCS

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Badlands 19 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the exact same date and issue. Call Ford CS and verified the Vin is legit. Nothing else.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are building because the final items that need to be put it don't need the car to be completely dismantled to put them in. It doesn't make sense to shut down production of an item when the pieces missing can be put in post build. When the chips they are missing come in means that they can put the smallest piece of the puzzle into place then ship asap vs having to build the whole thing.
it also doesn't make sense for someones 50k+ car to sit out in the elements for months at a time

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 4Runner, ā€˜16 BMW 328i, ā€˜96 Stang GT, ā€˜19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have never received an email from Ford since the order confirmation a day after my dealer entered the order. Three weeks ago my salesperson checked and saw a VIN and build date of 3/28, and that vin and my customer number show up on the pizza tracker but just shows ā€œTBDā€ for build date. Salesperson told me Sunday she checked again and 3/28 still shows, no changes or bumps yet.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3/28- no bump yet šŸ¤ž

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Steady emails from Ford Motor Company twice a weekend the last three weeks, like clockwork. Bumping on Friday night and then Sunday night this week
i have only gotten one additional email since the email confirmation of my order back in November 2021. And that was for my VIN number and build week that I received In early February.

But nothing else. I wonder what is causing the big discrepancy in email communications?
Sponsored