Sponsored

Getting bumped to '23- what likely changes are you hoping for?

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What changes to '23 are you hoping happen that you think are actually possible?

I'll start: the digital dash previewed in the BRaptor is now available in Lux package for all models.
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Analog tach and digital spedo. Rubberized back of rear seats in badlands/black diamond (both 2 and 4 door ob ). Want the digital display thermo knobs back. Would also like to see dio bolt on full frontal grill protector for capable bumper (similar to arb summit). A 7 pin tow harness kit from parts catalog would be cool too so we can self tow package ourselves without settling for 4pin setup.

First Name
Leonard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger /E450 class C /Bronc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are they still guaranteeing prices on the 23? That’s anybody been receiving four-door hardtop‘s w/Sasquatch?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Analog tach and digital spedo. Rubberized back of rear seats in badlands/black diamond (both 2 and 4 door ob ). Want the digital display thermo knobs back. Would also like to see dio bolt on full frontal grill protector for capable bumper (similar to arb summit). A 7 pin tow harness kit from parts catalog would be cool too so we can self tow package ourselves without settling for 4pin setup.
For me, a 7 pin harness tow option would be fantastic. I know others were working on it, but it sounds really invasive to getting it accomplished. After reading up, it appears the easiest option is still from the factory.

I really hope MOD tops are available to all Broncos and not just specific special editions. If they are, I really think it could alleviate some supply issues for the MIC top. At least that's my hope.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm hoping for a 2-door soft top option to lower the cost of my Base. I hope Ford recognizes the economy slipping into Recession might reduce demand for the big money extras.
Sponsored