First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 Raptor, 2021 Mustang GT/CS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No new retail orders also stipulated that dealer stock orders would be limited to certain trims and options - so as not to further constrain resources for existing higher end trim orders.
You're right. Hopefully Ford will stick to that. But some newcomers will be quite happy with other trim levels so it could still be a strategy that works for some.
Sponsored

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same exact situation here, except I placed my order in February. I got the initial order email, nothing else. Including today's email...
Same! Did a walkin ordered October 2021 and only got that "order has been recieved" email. Haven't heard anything since then. But I can call ford and they verify my order is in the system. Weird.

Turning Blue

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 Raptor, 2021 Mustang GT/CS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You, like many others, fail to comprehend that Ford does not have enough parts to make the reservations in order. Not sure why this is so hard to understand.

Supply chains were healthy enough (aside from the hard top debacle) to fulfill the reservations in the order they were taken. Then the pandemic happened and everything went out the window.
I appreciate your support of Ford, and your belief in the pandemic relieving them of responsibility for how this has turned out. I agree there have been factors beyond their control, but how they've dealt with it is the part that deserves scrutiny.

Funny how the modular bumper became a constraint when they released new models that have it as standard equipment. Nobody had a day one reservation for a BRaptor, etc. That is only one example, but feel free to continue to believe in everything Ford does, and the excuses they provide.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No new retail orders also stipulated that dealer stock orders would be limited to certain trims and options - so as not to further constrain resources for existing higher end trim orders.
Lol yeah we both know this won’t happen. Shortly after 2023 open someone will come on the forum and show us their loaded 4 door hard top Wildtrak they “ordered” in October of 2022.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Same! Did a walkin ordered October 2021 and only got that "order has been recieved" email. Haven't heard anything since then. But I can call ford and they verify my order is in the system. Weird.
I’m not really sure what most of you find strange. Ford has absolutely nothing to communicate to you until they assign you a vin or unless they have production issues.

Know how many emails I’ve got in 25 months? Eight. I haven’t received an order update since August 2021.

2 build and price launches, a December 2020 delay email, 3 updates in 2021 and 2 emails telling me how to reorder for the next model year.

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not really sure what most of you find strange. Ford has absolutely nothing to communicate to you until they assign you a vin or unless they have production issues.

Know how many emails I’ve got in 25 months? Eight. I haven’t received an order update since August 2021.

2 build and price launches, a December 2020 delay email, 3 updates in 2021 and 2 emails telling me how to reorder for the next model year.
This is the cold hard truth right here. I got 1 email telling me that I had an order. After that, it was silent until last week when I got assigned a VIN and Production Schedule date. I also thought it was odd, but it makes sense now that I've been through it. There's nothing to tell you about your order that you don't already know. Until of course when you get a production schedule date and a VIN. Then it's on!

Good luck to all!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year 1663097037421

Note: The additional speaker is not a center dash speaker but rather the rear sub-woofer.

Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year 1663097679821

Last edited:

Irish Pete

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just off Ford chat with an rep who says the 2023 order guide has “already been released to Ford dealers”… any dealers on here seen or can share?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just off Ford chat with an rep who says the 2023 order guide has “already been released to Ford dealers”… any dealers on here seen or can share?
Just checked the Blue Oval forums and the DOG has not been released. The 2023 Bronco Model Year Dealer Playbook has been released.

Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year 1663098029441

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just saw this small change on the Ford site. Doesn't mean anything yet, but things are happening.

Check order status tab...

Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year Screenshot_20220913-133948_Chrome

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just saw this small change on the Ford site. Doesn't mean anything yet, but things are happening.

Check order status tab...
Yeah, but if you follow the link you will need to enter a VIN and Order number to "track." It could change but seems it may only be good for those who are already scheduled.

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There's plenty going on in the background. I also just got off with chat and I have my original build and now a Sept 9 2022 build.

"I would definitely check with your dealer for confirmation. I see an order from Oct 2021 that is showing unscheduled-clean still. However, there is another vehicle under your order that is showing a date of Sept 9, 2022 and is also showing unscheduled-clean. I would not want to speculate, but there are two vehicles under your order number now."

The short version...I'm definitely a 2023 now. BUT shit is happening at least.

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, but if you follow the link you will need to enter a VIN and Order number to "track." It could change but seems it may only be good for those who are already scheduled.
Yeah...same link that's always been provided. Now it's just front and center.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate your support of Ford, and your belief in the pandemic relieving them of responsibility for how this has turned out. I agree there have been factors beyond their control, but how they've dealt with it is the part that deserves scrutiny.
Don't confuse comprehending with support. I agree there are many things they could have done better. But to blame everything on incompetence is incompetent.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, they are having production issues so they should communicate.

Do you work in a customer service forward industry? Would you go to a popular restaurant and check with the host table and just sit and wait for 4 hours while other people walk in and get seated immediately? Would you wonder why the person who took your initial reservation told you 1 hour to go but the restaurant won't tell you anything about the wait well past the one hour mark? And would you be pissed that larger tables get seated before your small table? Wouldn't you be frustrated if the restaurant manager told the host to not tell you where you were in line? Do you just sit there? No, you ask what is holding up the wait but better customer service is to proactively tell the waiting parties what is going on in the restaurant that held up their reservation and this is the best estimate we can give you at the moment. Otherwise, your ass is getting up and going to another restaurant.

Unexpected delays and inconsistent social messaging absolutely dictate that Ford communicates with outstanding order holders. It's cheap to do electronically and doesn't take that much coordination. It's laziness, ineptitude or a disregard for your loyal customers to do so otherwise. Supply chain problems or not.
Sponsored