Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would you want to push it to a 2023 and pay $4000 more?
I wanted at the time to see what the Oates is/was
I’ve changed jobs and will probably put 50 miles a month on whatever I drive

so is it really saving $4000🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Turning Blue

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 Raptor, 2021 Mustang GT/CS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was the point person for our NY/NJ/CT group buy, as a result of the 90 extra deals my dealer was the #2 store in their zone and was awarded an additional Raptor allocation, which they offered to me. There were 6 GTs before me.
Wow, glad to see your efforts were appreciated by your dealer. Congrats! Hey. Keep me in mind the next time you help coordinate a group buy!...lol

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so did 2023 order banks reopen today for the reservation holders? I'd love to put in another bronco order when it opens for everyone but who knows when that will be.

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I put an order in around the beginning of 2022, and did not have a reservation before then. My order is for a loaded Badlands and I am priority 10 at a top volume dealership. Are you telling me that if someone converts a 2 year old reservation to an order right now, they jump in front of me in the queue? Given a reservation is simply the right to place an order, seems illogical to me that a reservation holder's late order would jump in front of all existing holders of an actual order... but I've been wrong plenty of times before! (and still don't have my bronco lol)
Absolutely, a rez would be moved in front of you. And they should, as that was one of the main points of doing the rez to start with. However, you should know and understand the actual process fully worked. Everyone had the chance to rez up until right before the first order banks opened in 2021. Once the first order banks (to order the 2021) opened, reservations stopped. Everyone that reserved up to that point had to convert that rez to an order by the end of March in 2021.

So when you hear someone say they had a rez, then that means they were fully ahead of anyone that didn't rez.

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why would you want to push it to a 2023 and pay $4000 more?
If he rezzed, then he wouldn't pay $4k more...he would've been price locked in.

Sponsored

orekid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely, a rez would be moved in front of you. And they should, as that was one of the main points of doing the rez to start with. However, you should know and understand the actual process fully worked. Everyone had the chance to rez up until right before the first order banks opened in 2021. Once the first order banks (to order the 2021) opened, reservations stopped. Everyone that reserved up to that point had to convert that rez to an order by the end of March in 2021.

So when you hear someone say they had a rez, then that means they were fully ahead of anyone that didn't rez.
:cry:☹😖😰😫😢😢😭 Holding out hope until I get the rollover email!!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
If he rezzed, then he wouldn't pay $4k more...he would've been price locked in.
His signature says he is a October 21 Walk in order.

And it's "Reserved before the Magical cutoff of 19 March". Tens of thousands of reservation holders got screwed over by Ford's retroactive arbitrary cutoff.

Turning Blue

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so did 2023 order banks reopen today for the reservation holders? I'd love to put in another bronco order when it opens for everyone but who knows when that will be.
I spoke with a customer service representative today who said dealers will need to convert all current orders, not scheduled for production, on the 15th. She said there should be "private offers" (price protection) for those being converted. I'll be reaching out to my dealer on the 15th.

No date has yet been published for new retail orders, but if someone really wants, they can probably get a dealer to configure one of their stock orders to your liking. This would circumvent the "No new retail orders" edict from Ford.

Let's face it, there never has been an "order" of priority that has been followed. Anyone getting frustrated by someone else getting an order submitted without a reservation, etc., is just subjecting themeslves to stress they can't control short of canceling or abandoning their reservation based order. The reservation process has been, and will continue to be, a boondoggle...lol.

The only way Ford could "fix" this process would be to halt all stock orders as well, and start with the oldest reservation and build what that person wants, then the next oldest, and so on. And this will never happen, so we're all at the mercy of Ford and the dealers unless we cancel.

Last edited:

Turning Blue

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I don't think the original process did "fully work". There are still day one reservation holders who haven't received their Bronco. My day 6 or 7 reservation that was converted to an order March 19, 2021, has still not been scheduled. I am confidant there have been numerous identical builds produced and delivered, possibly even orders placed and Broncos delivered by my own dealer, that were ordered way after 03/19/21 without the purchaser ever having had a reservation, including BRaptors.

Last edited:

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I spoke with a customer service representative today who said dealers will need to convert all current orders, not scheduled for production, on the 15th. She said there should be "private offers" (price protection) for those being converted. I'll be reaching out to my dealer on the 15th.

No date has yet been published for new retail orders, but if someone really wants, they can probably get a dealer to configure one of their stock orders to your liking. This would circumvent the "No new retail orders" edict from Ford.

Let's face it, there never has been an "order" of priority that has been followed. Anyone getting frustrated by someone else getting an order submitted without a reservation, etc., is just subjecting themeslves to stress they can't control short of canceling or abandoning their reservation based order. The reservation process has been, and will continue to be, a boondoggle...lol.

The only way Ford could "fix" this process would be to halt all stock orders as well, and start with the oldest reservation and build what that person wants, then the next oldest, and so on. And this will never happen, so we're all at the mercy of Ford and the dealers unless we cancel.
No new retail orders also stipulated that dealer stock orders would be limited to certain trims and options - so as not to further constrain resources for existing higher end trim orders.

Sponsored
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I too received the dreaded email, however I chatted with Ford yesterday and it shows I have two orders. One for 2022 and one for 2023. This is the first time I've heard of this. Can someone help explain it to me?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone had the chance to rez up until right before the first order banks opened in 2021. Once the first order banks (to order the 2021) opened, reservations stopped.
Reservations weren't cut off until August of last year.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

His signature says he is a October 21 Walk in order.

And it's "Reserved before the Magical cutoff of 19 March". Tens of thousands of reservation holders got screwed over by Ford's retroactive arbitrary cutoff.
Correct
My June reservations were not helpful in any way
Not in getting built
Not in price protection
I’ll make a post about all of my thoughts when I do pick mine up and it does/does not have what it is supposed to

BroncoLolli

Badlands
First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone just not get emails from Ford? I had received the first email that I had an order placed and it showed me the little mockup image of the build. But nothing since? The order is not linked to my account online? I can ask ford chat and they can search it for me using my order number and dealer number but other than that nothing? I feel like I should be getting them because even my salesman on occasion has been like oh yeah you got that email right? And I’m like what email? That’s why I’m bugging my dealer all the time for information. I was a walk in order in early January of this year.

Same!! I ordered November 1st, 2021.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
according to ford chat my now 2023 bronco is "unscheduled clean"

I haven't converted the order yet but would assume it's safe to say 2022 is not in my cards.
Sponsored