Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved my 2 Door BD w/ the V6 on 8.12.20.
699 days ago.
I thought I was doing the right thing, reserving, betting in a month after order banks opened. I get the supply constraints. I'm in the construction industry.
I, not Ford, have kept in touch with my salesperson, GM, and owners of my dealership. Along with Ford. I've had 2 escalations which I have heard back from Ford only once with someone who was clueless.

Last week I reached out to the dealer again. Nothing. Called FoMoCo, spoke with a person named Robert who I basically said, I'm sick and tired of not knowing anything and today I want to know something. After he looked into my order he said - you are "Unscheduled & Balanced" Ford terminology for saying, you've been pushed to a '23. Order banks open mid-August. I hope for a quick build date, but the last 2 years of waiting has made me realize, that a quick build probably won't be the case. Time to put a set of new brakes on my existing daily driver and continue waiting.

Ford has been incredibly disappointing with this roll out and the lack of communication on Ford's part is really surprising and also telling on how Ford operates, or doesn't, as a company. The worst is plenty of people walked in to dealerships without reservations and ordered, got build dates and are driving their vehicles. As plenty of reservation holders still wait. Thanks @Ford Motor Company for being so deceptive with your reservation holders.

The wait continues...
I'm sure plenty of you will learn of your being pushed to '23 soon, too.

Your order being pushed back is 100% your dealers doing. Check your priority code on your order. I bet they 99 it.
Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just had a long chat with Ford.com

The really nice operator told me that I still have a "Unscheduled, Clean" build but confirmed that there are some people that are getting bumped to 2023 MY Broncos. She had no idea who, why or when but said that it is happening.

So to sum up:

No more swag . . .
No more Dealership $1000 reimbursement program . . .
No communication . . .

Who else feels that this has been the best buying process when it came to a new vehicle purchase ever and for premium pricing too?!
The Ford Marketing people have no more information than your dealer can get. You can’t take any stock in their claims because they use conjecture. They told me all kinds of bad information about my build. 2023 order banks are not open. Ford will contact those that miss the 2022 model year and give them the option to order a 2023. They have a few months to build more 2022’s.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your order being pushed back is 100% your dealers doing. Check your priority code on your order. I bet they 99 it.
I have a bunch of 99s that rolled from '21 to '22 and will likely roll to '23 because they want the MOD top. If it didn't get rolled, oh snap. Easy way to verify is call salesperson and say you want a current DORA sent to you.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We established almost 2 years ago now that the "Ford Marketing" call center is a 3rd party call center based in Florida(iirc?) that has pretty much no connection to Ford other than they pay them to answer the phones and they have very, very limited basic info. They can/will make up basically anything to get you off the phone line and move to the next call.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're part of the problem.
Holly from Sunbelt Transfers in Georgia is one of the issues too. They're a locator company that hits me 10 times a day with emails needing something or trying to get rid of. Most of the time it's $3,000-$30K over MSRP delivered. You'd shit if you saw how may Raptors and other Broncos dealers are putting up for sale to other dealers through these people. Wonder how many contact dealers that are getting "stock" are moving units through these folks?

ETA: ...and they never show the VIN se we don't know who the offending dealers are.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I'm sorry but I think we're missing some info. Did you 99 your order because you want a mod or painted top? Something like that is the only reason you'd be "balanced out " for 23 AFAIK. They haven't quit scheduling builds yet.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

699 days ago.
I thought I was doing the right thing, reserving, betting in a month after order banks opened. I get the supply constraints. I'm in the construction industry.
I, not Ford, have kept in touch with my salesperson, GM, and owners of my dealership. Along with Ford. I've had 2 escalations which I have heard back from Ford only once with someone who was clueless.

Last week I reached out to the dealer again. Nothing. Called FoMoCo, spoke with a person named Robert who I basically said, I'm sick and tired of not knowing anything and today I want to know something. After he looked into my order he said - you are "Unscheduled & Balanced" Ford terminology for saying, you've been pushed to a '23. Order banks open mid-August. I hope for a quick build date, but the last 2 years of waiting has made me realize, that a quick build probably won't be the case. Time to put a set of new brakes on my existing daily driver and continue waiting.

Ford has been incredibly disappointing with this roll out and the lack of communication on Ford's part is really surprising and also telling on how Ford operates, or doesn't, as a company. The worst is plenty of people walked in to dealerships without reservations and ordered, got build dates and are driving their vehicles. As plenty of reservation holders still wait. Thanks @Ford Motor Company for being so deceptive with your reservation holders.

The wait continues...
I just got off the phone with Bronco Support. My original order in March, '21, is showing "unscheduled - balanced out." My re-order in October, '21, is showing "unscheduled -clean." I could be wrong, but I think those who have been told that their order status is balanced out, may be referring to their original order, not their re-order.

Prew

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got my 2022 2dr Squatch a few weeks ago, 2nd day reservation holder, reordered in 10/21 for 2022. I love this thing, well worth the wait. Sales Manager told me I should order a 2023 Raptor and he'd give me 10k to walk away when it comes in. I'm afraid I'd fall in love with it. Besides, not fair to other people who haven't got their reservation orders yet.

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
699 days ago.

The wait continues...
BTW, have you logged into the Ford back-end site to verify what the dealer is asserting?

CowboyKid

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Went to my dealer today. I demanded to know the dealer's number of allocations and where I am in line, having asked repeatedly and never received an answer. He answered, "It doesn't matter", because, basically, there are so many configurations and the dealer never knows what it will get, it just delivers the ones they get. They got 9 last month, 2 Wildtracks and 2 BLs and 5 BBs. (I know the dealership has well over 250 orders, because I saw his order screen a couple of months ago. Don't know how many are delivered yet.) If you have a Wildrack or the constrained items, you wait longer. If I had ordered base, I would have it by now, but I have a BD/mod/tow/2.7. Ford won't give him any information and he wishes he had it because he gets a lot of ruffled folks like me coming in every day asking questions. He says that if I don't have VIN by this Thursday, I am DEFINITELY going into 2023 but don't lose my reservation "place in line" (Hahahahahahaha...sigh). At least he said I would be price protected (by the dealership, not Ford) so long as I don't change any options. He says he ordered a 2 DR Wildtrack early and doesn't have it yet. It is built and sitting at Blue Island awaiting chips. After build is complete, it starts a 6-week journey to Seattle and no firm delivery date will be assigned (as we now know is the no-longer-new normal). That's all he said. I don't know whether I need to affirmatively convert to 2023 when the bank opens in August, or whether it will automatically roll over. I guess I should have asked. I am wondering if I convert to a metal top (which I really would prefer) whether being one of the earlier 22 to 23 conversions will create a delivery advantage.

Tip (obvious) to those who are worried about inflated car loan rates when your ship comes in...If you can start saving each month what you would be paying on a car loan now, and at least earn a little interest on the money, it will offset the future pain somewhat.

Regardless of where the economy goes, I do not see overall demand collapsing for the Bronco, or it going the way of the FJ or the H3...yet. But the ADMs may evaporate slowly as people give up hope and/or gas prices make using it as a daily driver too costly. This will be more likely to happen and happen faster if Ford cuts corners on the 2023 model to speed up delivery. But I do think Ford could offer a "plain Jane" cockpit without the big dashboard screen stuff, and a lot of people would be happy with that, if it could be otherwise made to work. I just hate those things.

Vicman12

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future- 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands now-Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like a lot of you , I have a 22 order placed 2/7 . 4-door , hard top , 2.7 black diamond mid package. Contacted my dealer (shomp ford) and im still a code 19. They are not sure yet about a bump to 23 but it’s highly likely. I’m curious with all the price increases, what will ford do if (when) I get bumped to a 23’. Will they price protect on the price agreement when I placed the order ?
Sponsored