First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reserved my 2 Door BD w/ the V6 on 8.12.20.
699 days ago.
I thought I was doing the right thing, reserving, betting in a month after order banks opened. I get the supply constraints. I'm in the construction industry.
I, not Ford, have kept in touch with my salesperson, GM, and owners of my dealership. Along with Ford. I've had 2 escalations which I have heard back from Ford only once with someone who was clueless.

Last week I reached out to the dealer again. Nothing. Called FoMoCo, spoke with a person named Robert who I basically said, I'm sick and tired of not knowing anything and today I want to know something. After he looked into my order he said - you are "Unscheduled & Balanced" Ford terminology for saying, you've been pushed to a '23. Order banks open mid-August. I hope for a quick build date, but the last 2 years of waiting has made me realize, that a quick build probably won't be the case. Time to put a set of new brakes on my existing daily driver and continue waiting.

Ford has been incredibly disappointing with this roll out and the lack of communication on Ford's part is really surprising and also telling on how Ford operates, or doesn't, as a company. The worst is plenty of people walked in to dealerships without reservations and ordered, got build dates and are driving their vehicles. As plenty of reservation holders still wait. Thanks @Ford Motor Company for being so deceptive with your reservation holders.

The wait continues...
I'm sure plenty of you will learn of your being pushed to '23 soon, too.
Sponsored

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer told me I would be bumped to a '23 when I placed my order in February '22. I have not heard anything from Ford or my dealer regarding my order.

The only contact my dealer has made was a mass e-mail requesting customers to cancel orders if they have changed their minds.

I expected to be bumped to '23 and will be surprised if I take delivery before this time next year.

ddavey4923

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
699 days ago.
I thought I was doing the right thing, reserving, betting in a month after order banks opened. I get the supply constraints. I'm in the construction industry.
I, not Ford, have kept in touch with my salesperson, GM, and owners of my dealership. Along with Ford. I've had 2 escalations which I have heard back from Ford only once with someone who was clueless.

Last week I reached out to the dealer again. Nothing. Called FoMoCo, spoke with a person named Robert who I basically said, I'm sick and tired of not knowing anything and today I want to know something. After he looked into my order he said - you are "Unscheduled & Balanced" Ford terminology for saying, you've been pushed to a '23. Order banks open mid-August. I hope for a quick build date, but the last 2 years of waiting has made me realize, that a quick build probably won't be the case. Time to put a set of new brakes on my existing daily driver and continue waiting.

Ford has been incredibly disappointing with this roll out and the lack of communication on Ford's part is really surprising and also telling on how Ford operates, or doesn't, as a company. The worst is plenty of people walked in to dealerships without reservations and ordered, got build dates and are driving their vehicles. As plenty of reservation holders still wait. Thanks @Ford Motor Company for being so deceptive with your reservation holders.

The wait continues...
this is the second time someone referenced an unscheduled - balanced status. Can anyone 100% confirm the ā€œbalancedā€ status somehow reflects an increased likelihood of getting bumped to ā€˜23?

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer told me I would be bumped to a '23 when I placed my order in February '22. I have not heard anything from Ford or my dealer regarding my order.

The only contact my dealer has made was a mass e-mail requesting customers to cancel orders if they have changed their minds.

I expected to be bumped to '23 and will be surprised if I take delivery before this time next year.
At this point, I'm hoping to be bumped to a '23. Possibly some new improvements? Always the risk of them taking things away too though... Either way, more time to save. But then interest rates will go up. Arghhh... can't win.

OP
OP
CN72

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Did you have a reservation or just walked in and ordered?

Sponsored
OP
OP
CN72

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
this is the second time someone referenced an unscheduled - balanced status. Can anyone 100% confirm the ā€œbalancedā€ status somehow reflects an increased likelihood of getting bumped to ā€˜23?
Call FoMoCo and find out for yourself what's going on with your order.

ddavey4923

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Call FoMoCo and find out for yourself what's going on with your order.
my question is if there is a material difference between an ā€œunscheduled cleanā€ status vs ā€œunscheduled balancedā€

good luck getting a consistent no matter accurate answer from FoMoCo directly.

AvalonBeach71

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
699 days ago.

The wait continues...
This certainly is frustrating no doubt. Pay the 15k premium and get one now. I just did

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you have a reservation or just walked in and ordered?
My February order was a walk-in.

I foolishly? cancelled my original reservation not knowing the madness that would ensue. I had just moved back from overseas and was moving across the country.

Maybe its better this way because I would be pretty upset if my original reservation had not been delivered yet.

Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

XmasLightsBronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally converted my reservation to an order back in 12/28/21. I have all the deadly sins and no delusion of getting it any time soon. Just texted my dealer (Villa Ford of Orange) and they said that although my order hasn't been pushed to '23 yet, it will in all likelihood be pushed to '23. They also said that they will reach out to me to clarify any changes to the order (if my preferences change / new options available / etc) so they can place when the '23 order banks open next month.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Balanced is not a real order processing status and if you ask Ford they are gonna tell you its the same as in processing unscheduled. You will get notified or there will be communication when / if your order has to be converted/moved to the next model year.
Sponsored