Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At this point, I'm hoping to be bumped to a '23. Possibly some new improvements? Always the risk of them taking things away too though... Either way, more time to save. But then interest rates will go up. Arghhh... can't win.
New improvements is a fantasy, they can't even build the initial vehicle they designed in 2020. The 2023 will be removing features only in hopes they can start pushing them out easier and in higher volume at a higher price point because of the demand and backlog. If they offer painted hard tops that will knock you back at least a year. The 2023 Bronco will be the worst one they make, it will be gutted and easier to push more of them out with minimal functionality. I'd imagine under the hood they will cut some corners as well, and problems with the 2023s will tank their resale value down the road.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can't imagine anyone actually being pushed to 2023 right now. Not saying your chances are not there, but since they're not taking orders, and the system doesn't even accommodate in 2023, then the answer is nobody has been pushed into 2023.

As far as anybody who's unscheduled, Ford isn't done for the 22 MY until like Dec so there is always a chance of a 22 unless you 99.

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved my 2 Door BD w/ the V6 on 8.12.20.
699 days ago.
I thought I was doing the right thing, reserving, betting in a month after order banks opened. I get the supply constraints. I'm in the construction industry.
I, not Ford, have kept in touch with my salesperson, GM, and owners of my dealership. Along with Ford. I've had 2 escalations which I have heard back from Ford only once with someone who was clueless.

Last week I reached out to the dealer again. Nothing. Called FoMoCo, spoke with a person named Robert who I basically said, I'm sick and tired of not knowing anything and today I want to know something. After he looked into my order he said - you are "Unscheduled & Balanced" Ford terminology for saying, you've been pushed to a '23. Order banks open mid-August. I hope for a quick build date, but the last 2 years of waiting has made me realize, that a quick build probably won't be the case. Time to put a set of new brakes on my existing daily driver and continue waiting.

Ford has been incredibly disappointing with this roll out and the lack of communication on Ford's part is really surprising and also telling on how Ford operates, or doesn't, as a company. The worst is plenty of people walked in to dealerships without reservations and ordered, got build dates and are driving their vehicles. As plenty of reservation holders still wait. Thanks @Ford Motor Company for being so deceptive with your reservation holders.

The wait continues...
I'm sure plenty of you will learn of your being pushed to '23 soon, too.
Where did you order? It depends on where you order - if you order at a low volume dealer with 1000 existing bronco orders in , then all likelihood it is going to take time.

Sponsored

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont think anyone that has a 2020 res has officially been pushed to '23 as there are at least 2 (I think 3 really) rounds of scheduling left for '22 models. Although I do not think they have enough actual build time to finish all the original reservations by end of '22 production cycle. If you dont have a 2020 res, then there is likely a very high chance of being pushed to '23. I would think by the August 15 '23 order opening, Ford should have an email ready to go out to those who they for sure know will be pushed to '23. Of course, this is wholly based on info I gather from these and various other forums. So take it with a grain or 2 of salt. 🍻

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No, it is the second time OP has posted about it
How DARE you use the search function and call another member out!

Okay, kidding. You did the forum a solid 🍻. If at first you don't search to find an answer to your question, ask, ask, ask again! This is pretty typical of Porsche owners according to a friend who works at one of their dealerships and answers the same mundane, easily searched questions over and over and over again. There isn't a spoon small enough to feed everyone the answers.

B6g isn't too far behind, but we're getting there!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't imagine anyone actually being pushed to 2023 right now. Not saying your chances are not there, but since they're not taking orders, and the system doesn't even accommodate in 2023, then the answer is nobody has been pushed into 2023.

As far as anybody who's unscheduled, Ford isn't done for the 22 MY until like Dec so there is always a chance of a 22 unless you 99.
But but but, "my dealer said" ....

or the notoriously incorrect Ford chat line.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just FYI— you can bounce back and forth between a Balanced status and a Clean status multiple times. If you have that status currently, it just means that based on the parameters the Ford production team has given the scheduler right now, there isn't enough production capacity to build your vehicle.

But as we've all seen scheduling changes on a weekly (and sometimes daily) basis. It depends on what components Ford gets, if they run into any production issues, how current production is going, if a supplier doesn't deliver as expected, if Godzilla pops out of Lake Erie to ruin everyone's day, etc.

Said another way, if doesn't mean that you've been pushed to MY2023 for sure... but you should brace yourself for impact. ;)

Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who, what, when will you get bumped to a 2023?

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It sounds like you never converted over to a 2022 order. They don’t automatically convert your order. I had to place a brand new order in person at my dealership in October of 2021 to get in line for my 2022. Sounds like your dealership dropped the ball.

Tcbbronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point, I'm hoping to be bumped to a '23. Possibly some new improvements? Always the risk of them taking things away too though... Either way, more time to save. But then interest rates will go up. Arghhh... can't win.
You can have the dealer push you back to 2023 if you want.

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just had a long chat with Ford.com

The really nice operator told me that I still have a "Unscheduled, Clean" build but confirmed that there are some people that are getting bumped to 2023 MY Broncos. She had no idea who, why or when but said that it is happening.

So to sum up:

No more swag . . .
No more Dealership $1000 reimbursement program . . .
No communication . . .

Who else feels that this has been the best buying process when it came to a new vehicle purchase ever and for premium pricing too?!
Sponsored