MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was shown a VIN and scheduled build week of 3/22 at dealership in late January. Two weeks later Ford sent email announcing my vehicle is scheduled and bumped up to build week of 2/28. I am waiting for the schedule whack, since it is 2/15 and I still have not been given a window sticker. Watching everyone else suffer multiple build date bumps, I am not holding my breath for mine to be built on schedule. We shall see.
Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like bump madness the last 3 weeks. I have been bumped 6 times in three weeks. Was scheduled for 2/14 up until 3 weeks ago and now have had 6 bumps in 3 weeks back to April. Just curious if anyone is NOT getting bumped?
Dumb question, but how do you find the date? My dealership told me my date, but only after I discovered I had a VIN. I could not locate it on either of these site links:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

OP
OP
22OBX

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dumb question, but how do you find the date? My dealership told me my date, but only after I discovered I had a VIN. I could not locate it on either of these site links:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=
From what I have seen, you only know your date from your dealer, or when you get the scheduled for production email from Ford a few weeks out from that actual build date. If your build date moves before it's inside the "few week" window, you will not get the email. I think there is something that must trigger the scheduled for production email to go out X amount of days before the build date. I know there isn't someone there at Ford sitting, waiting to email. It's automated in some form or fashion. I was like you, I had by VIN# and original build date from the dealer a month before I got the scheduled for production email, and then right before my original product week "this week" the chip shortage hit and pushed me 2 months.

Jawaburger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2 Door, Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seems like bump madness the last 3 weeks. I have been bumped 6 times in three weeks. Was scheduled for 2/14 up until 3 weeks ago and now have had 6 bumps in 3 weeks back to April. Just curious if anyone is NOT getting bumped?
I was bumped from 2/28 to 5/25 delivery date, but then got my Bronco on 2/10!

OP
OP
22OBX

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

mtrombet

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Explorer, 2011 Ranger Sport, 2022 2Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Original production week started at 2/14 got bumped four times to week of 3/7, which is displayed on the Ford website (https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=). Stopped at my dealer yesterday and had my sales guy look up the status, Ford dealer status shows a production week of 3/24 which was last updated in the Ford system back in December! Have not received an email from Ford since last year confirming my order, nothing since and no updates to the website as to production date...stuck on week of 3/7.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I have seen, you only know your date from your dealer, or when you get the scheduled for production email from Ford a few weeks out from that actual build date. If your build date moves before it's inside the "few week" window, you will not get the email. I think there is something that must trigger the scheduled for production email to go out X amount of days before the build date. I know there isn't someone there at Ford sitting, waiting to email. It's automated in some form or fashion. I was like you, I had by VIN# and original build date from the dealer a month before I got the scheduled for production email, and then right before my original product week "this week" the chip shortage hit and pushed me 2 months.
Interesting. Thanks for the info.

I havenā€™t wanted to light up my salesperson, because I figured there was a reason I found out after calling Fordā€™s support hotline versus getting an e-mail, but then again, they sent me confirmation that they received my order at the start of the year, almost 8 weeks after I re-ordered.

so, Iā€™ve not had the greatest faith in their e-mail communications.

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My build date is supposed to be 3/7. Nothing from Ford. Only from dealer with VIN and build date. Iā€™m just nervous since it seems like so many people are being bumped.
Same here. I've never received an email from Ford. I've only been going by what my dealer has shared - VIN, order # and build day of 2/16.
Sponsored