Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Went to the dealer event on Saturday and saw the OB. Not what I'm ordering but gave me an up close look and something for my wife to see in person.

I'm sure you've seen pictures like these so I won't bore, but just post a few. Colors seem pretty true on the phone and now uploaded here from seeing in person.

Ford Bronco OB @ dealer event IMG_5763

Ford Bronco OB @ dealer event IMG_5761
Ford Bronco OB @ dealer event IMG_5762

Since we were there and these beauties were just sitting there by themselves... I fit just fine @ 6'5" behind the wheel, but my wallet was screaming as the yellow one was $97k and the red was $107k.

Ford Bronco OB @ dealer event IMG_5773

Ford Bronco OB @ dealer event IMG_5771
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to the dealer event on Saturday and saw the OB. Not what I'm ordering but gave me an up close look and something for my wife to see in person.

I'm sure you've seen pictures like these so I won't bore, but just post a few. Colors seem pretty true on the phone and now uploaded here from seeing in person.

Since we were there and these beauties were just sitting there by themselves... I fit just fine @ 6'5" behind the wheel, but my wallet was screaming as the yellow one was $97k and the red was $107k.

I sat in the yellow one and those Recaro seats are pretty snug. I know with all that power they want you planted in the seat.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks OP. In regards to the interior space (width / legroom), what current SUV/Truck would you compare it to size-wise?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncoman23

Broncoman23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks OP. In regards to the interior space (width / legroom), what current SUV/Truck would you compare it to size-wise?
Felt a bit larger than the Ranger. My wife commented that it seems we had more shoulder room that the Taurus I'm currently driving.

I really liked the large hood out front. Getting a bit tired of the slope in the front of many vehicles, I really liked seeing a large amount of hood in front of me.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really liked the large hood out front. Getting a bit tired of the slope in the front of many vehicles, I really liked seeing a large amount of hood in front of me.
Great to read about the large hood. I'm the same way -- being short, I can never really tell where the front of sloped hoods are. It's relatively okay on rental cars, not something I want on a daily driver.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great to read about the large hood. I'm the same way -- being short, I can never really tell where the front of sloped hoods are. It's relatively okay on rental cars, not something I want on a daily driver.
My 5'0" wife always complains about this. Our Explorer slopes in all directions, it's impossible to tell where any of the corners are.. It will be nice to have a squared off Bronco
Sponsored