Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All good lol, every thread I’ve read goes off topic. But that’s the great thing about this forum, everybody loves the Bronco.

I’m at dealership now, changing my config to standard badlands. Sales guy didn’t want to do the work though, tried to convince me cloth and MVG was the same 🤣.
This is the right choice. I could live with a bronze dash or blue trim but not both. Lol
Sponsored

MBLANCHARD

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All good lol, every thread I’ve read goes off topic. But that’s the great thing about this forum, everybody loves the Bronco.

I’m at dealership now, changing my config to standard badlands. Sales guy didn’t want to do the work though, tried to convince me cloth and MVG was the same 🤣.
I was in the same boat deciding between the OB and the BL. Went with the BL for a few reasons.

1. liked the 33's over the 32's. To upgrade would have cost me over $3k
2. Went to Off-Rodeo in Moab and realized, I want to do more off-roading than I thought I would.
3. Can just fit the stock BL in my garage. SAS was too high.

OP
OP

njcoach24

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice, I’m super jealous, the standard Badlands is the ideal Bronco. I want both. I’m still hoping my wife will relent and drive a Bronco as her vehicle so “we” can have two lol.
I want multiple colors…I feel ya.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You don't need SAS on the obx if you don't want it. Get bigger tires and a lift. That's what I did.

Commenting on the roast interior - like all the naysayers I didn't like it until I saw it in person. Everyone who looks at the interior is impressed by it. The bronze dash is actually really nice.
Agreed. I love the bronze dash, and the Roast/Onyx leather/vinyl seats and trim. The textured plastic removes glare, looks great and is easily cleanable. Like all things automotive, if you dont like it, dont buy it. Thats why there are "choices"

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. I love the bronze dash, and the Roast/Onyx leather/vinyl seats and trim. The textured plastic removes glare, looks great and is easily cleanable. Like all things automotive, if you dont like it, dont buy it. Thats why there are "choices"
I didn't expect to like the interior so much, and I didn't expect the people who ask to see it to give such positive comments on the interior. I think this forum is an echo chamber of disappointed Bronco reservation holders who will immediately switch to super fans once they sit behind the wheel of their own Bronco.
Sponsored