Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey There,
I just called WeatherTech at (800)-441-6287 and spoke with a Customer Service Agent. She confirmed that they do not presently make a Splash Guard / Mud Flap for a 2021 Ford Bronco but she did confirm they are forthcoming. I asked her if she can see when they will be available and she was able to see the following in the notes:

- Front Splash Guards / Mud Flaps = ETA of 2-3 Weeks (*from 11-11-21)
- Rear Splash Guards / Mud Flaps = ETA of 6-8 Weeks (*from 11-11-21)

The notes did not indicate fitment information for Sasquatch or Standard or any other details such as Rock Rails etc. Just Year, Make, and Model.

Perhaps this is a good sign. When I got my 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (with rock rails) it took them a while but they did eventually make the Splash Guard to accommodate the rock rails. In that the flap was not cut through but the plastic was molded to contour the rock rail when installed. I was very happy with them and I'll likely be holding out for the same for the Badlands w/ SAS.

I can't promise the above is going to happen but sharing what the WeatherTech agent explained to me when I asked for forward looking forecast of availability.
Thanks,
Matt
Weathertech pictures obtained from them this morning. Their website says they work with rock rails and tube steps.

Ford Bronco OEM Ford Splash Guard modification for use with rock rails [updated with template] image002
Ford Bronco OEM Ford Splash Guard modification for use with rock rails [updated with template] image001
Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There goes my other Ford pride and joy...has either a blown head gasket or cracked head.

1986 F150 4x4 Manual. Drove it off the showroom floor. Love this truck.
Ford Bronco OEM Ford Splash Guard modification for use with rock rails [updated with template] 20220217_091951

Bronco80443

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just did this mod today. Not to bad..

Fitment on the rear steel bumper isnā€™t the greatest but it will do to prevent punching rocks through our camper.

Ford Bronco OEM Ford Splash Guard modification for use with rock rails [updated with template] 20220217_091951

Did the same today - made a template with cardboard then used a scroll saw with blade for plastic to make the cuts. Very happy with the end product.

IMG_0523.jpeg

IMG_0520.jpeg

IMG_0521.jpeg

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ā€˜23 Porsche 992T; ā€˜20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Weathertech pictures obtained from them this morning. Their website says they work with rock rails and tube steps.

image002.png
image001.png
Ordered!
Update: Ordered at 342AM Central, and Shipping Notification received at 1023AM with ETA of February 21 by FedEx.

Last edited:

rmbelz

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you had any trouble since the installation? I'm thinking in particular running through car washes with brushes. I know they can rub the wheels and worry that it might rip those flaps off.

Sponsored

Bronco80443

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was totally trial and error - took me about 10 attempts with the cardboard until I thought it was close. I am happy to post a picture with measurements when I get back home in about a week. Having said that, the end result is totally worth it - May not look 100% professional from 12 inches or closer - but it is 100% functional as it has totally kept the mud off the front doors (and specifically the door handles)! I originally thought of this as a stopgap until a better solution comes along, but I am so happy with it Iā€™ll keep it.

Bblake12

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.3L 2021 Black Diamond Bronco, 2012 LR4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was totally trial and error - took me about 10 attempts with the cardboard until I thought it was close. I am happy to post a picture with measurements when I get back home in about a week. Having said that, the end result is totally worth it - May not look 100% professional from 12 inches or closer - but it is 100% functional as it has totally kept the mud off the front doors (and specifically the door handles)! I originally thought of this as a stopgap until a better solution comes along, but I am so happy with it Iā€™ll keep it.
Can you possibly post the measurements ?

Thanks !
Sponsored