W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I heard these events are awesome. They are so awesome they give people the feeling they want to walk over to a Ford dealership in by a bronco immediately…………………

immediately……..

:oops:
Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard these events are awesome. They are so awesome they give people the feeling they want to walk over to a Ford dealership in by a bronco immediately…………………

immediately……..

:oops:
I had a 2dr Black Diamond in order then attended the Off Rodeo in Vegas 7 Oct. My MY21 got pushed to MY22 so i had to 'reorder' a week after the Off Rodeo. I changed my order to a Badlands after experiencing the tech, stock from factory. 👍👍

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My take is, the Roadaos are mainly an educational experience not a “family outing”. They are ”free” for the buyer/main user and there is an additional charge for “secondary users”. Kids have no business at the ”class” and would just be a distraction. They are a great value for the education from the expert instructors, use of near new Broncos, facilities, comradeship and trails. The Cost of food means nothing compared to the overall learning experience.
Sponsored