First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had a great time at the NH off-roadeo and highly recommend it. I also thought 10 hours in one day might be too much but I was wrong.
It was worth every penny to my guest and I.
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Maybe they don't want to risk ill behaved children putting a damper on others enjoyment 🤷‍♂️

Or more likely, running around and getting hurt.

nightowl

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW 750, 2012 Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is Vegas schedule and the food is catered onsite cooking way above par and we got a full lunch AND dinner. Also the focus is on owner, but I do think they could of done it differently for married couples. Otherwise bringing others, yup a cost. The rest your way off and nothing beats personalized training by a professional.

1631625347843.png
4 hours for a campfire? I'd rather the time be spent off roading!

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Points well taken! Guess the wait for the rig has gotten me a little negative plus the videos have been a little underwhelming. Does anyone have a link to a good representation for the Ford Moab trail? Still not happy about the age thing. Maybe they will magically age a couple years. You think an 8/10 year old will pass for 12/13 Irish twins????😂😂😂😂
There is an off-roadeo section of the forums where multiple folks have posted pics and videos and reviews of Moab. Here is mine:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/moab-off-roadeo-trip-report-from-alabama-to-utah.22362/

Ford has given us plenty to complain about with the Bronco. The Off-Rodeo isn't one of them... It was phenominal.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone who can’t stand others kids, thank you Ford! I hate when people bring kids to events designed for adults.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am guessing that the age thing is two fold. #1 liability. #2 physical size of the person. They don want someone in a booster/car seat doing the off-road course. Just like Disneyland, you must be "this" tall to ride the ride.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bet that is why they had us refer to spouse as lives with... when we filled out the paperwork. I thought that was fishy! That completely sucks, that they are differentiating spouses. I hate that! We waited two years switched from hard top to soft and they want to charge me to go as a spouse. Too bad.
Not sure what you are ranting about but the cost is the same for any guest you bring, whether it is a spouse, friend or whomever. Also, some dealerships have comped the cost of bringing a guest...

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a surprise email from Off Rodeo, I paid $419 for my wife to attend with me, I did not have the email coupon for $250, but they refunded my account $265 for guest yesterday.

Rodeo was worth the cost even before this refund.
Did they issue you the refund before of after you took delivery of your Bronco - if you have taken delivery ... Thanks!

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly. I was going to camp, but I found a place right in town for $75 a night.

Also keep in mind that you will be reimbursed about $450 - roughly half of that a couple weeks after the event and the rest after you close the deal on your Bronco. The cost for myself and a buddy was a lot upfront, but I'm getting most of it back.
So, you haven't received any money back yet?. I went last October and just received $250 two days ago...and I'm still waiting on my Bronco to arrive...supposedly by Friday but - not holding breath....

Reactions: sjp

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You bring a guest to take pictures of you doing stuff in the bronco
Ford Bronco Off-Rodeo costs... What am I missing here 521E50E0-7832-4373-AB0A-AB5A1ECEE1EA
I believe that's in Vegas at Mt. Potosi... I believe I remember that corner. Didn't have a 2dr though - that would've been cool since I'm getting a 2dr.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, you haven't received any money back yet?. I went last October and just received $250 two days ago...and I'm still waiting on my Bronco to arrive...supposedly by Friday but - not holding breath....
Yeah, I got it all back - $250 after the off-roadeo and another $200 a few days ago, after I picked up my Bronco. It was reimbursed to the credit card that I put it on.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I believe that's in Vegas at Mt. Potosi... I believe I remember that corner. Didn't have a 2dr though - that would've been cool since I'm getting a 2dr.
I got there super early and I was the only person there on that day.
Sponsored