Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It would be nice if dealer employees on the site would identify which dealer they work for, and what, if any, deals they are offering. It seems like you would be proud of who you work for. What I like about Granger & Albert is you always know who you are talking to and what they stand for. They talk about their dealership and programs openly, and never about anyone else. Even if I end up waiting a while longer to get my Black Diamond from Granger, I won't feel like I need a shower when I drive away.
With that being said, I was surprised to see them add a like a few pages back when the "new guy" was being attacked. That seemed way out of character.
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With that being said, I was surprised to see them add a like a few pages back when the "new guy" was being attacked. That seemed way out of character.
You get a like! You get a like!
Ford Bronco Official Update: Bronco Reservation Move Cutoff Date (Jan 31) + 2021MY Allocations Cutoff Date (Sep 18) + 2022 MY Reservation Start Date A14699BF-0838-4CD9-AF82-F7D6D45C9EB2

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The dealer just grave just gets deeper and deeper.
Hardly. You clearly have a phenomenal understanding of what's happening on the allocation side and know exactly how many allocations each dealer is getting vs how many pre sept 18th reservations each dealer has. I guess we will just wait and see if loads of pre 18th people wind up unhappy with my2022 because allocations weren't there.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hardly. You clearly have a phenomenal understanding of what's happening on the allocation side and know exactly how many allocations each dealer is getting vs how many pre sept 18th reservations each dealer has. I guess we will just wait and see if loads of pre 18th people wind up unhappy with my2022 because allocations weren't there.
Why should anyone be worried pre 9/18? I thought you said in your first post that cutoff was chosen because Ford could cover all those reservations.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Except for a few rare cases, a number of salespeople that join Bronco6g start out with their superiority complex intact. When they realize many at Bronco6g see through dealer double speak, then they start to understand the Bronco6g community consumer may just understand BS a little better then the typical salesperson would ever want to give the consumer credit for.

Fortunately there are a number of great dealers and salespeople that have made it their habit to provide great help and insight without one trace of games to the Bronco6g community.

So the question any dealer / salesperson should ask themselves, upon joining Bronco6g is, how do you want to be viewed by the Bronco6g community?

Last edited:

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We haven't set what our pri
Why should anyone be worried pre 9/18? I thought you said in your first post that cutoff was chosen because Ford could cover all those reservations.
Yes, per the memo, thats the day they had the # of reservations they could fulfill 2021. Doesn't mean all those will be 2021. Don't be shocked when dome pre 18th get bumped yo 2022's. This has been explained how and why lol. I mean seriously lol. There's really only like 1 or 2 of you who just don't want to realize it. Ford is less worried about people getting their reservations in the order they put them in and more concerned with maintaining market share, hence the allocations. Its weird you somehow think I'm against, trying to steer away, or deter anyone from making any choice in any way. I'm simply, and have been, stating the raw reality of whats happening.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We haven't set what our pri
Yes, per the memo, thats the day they had the # of reservations they could fulfill 2021. Doesn't mean all those will be 2021. Don't be shocked when dome pre 18th get bumped yo 2022's. This has been explained how and why lol. I mean seriously lol. There's really only like 1 or 2 of you who just don't want to realize it. Ford is less worried about people getting their reservations in the order they put them in and more concerned with maintaining market share, hence the allocations. Its weird you somehow think I'm against, trying to steer away, or deter anyone from making any choice in any way. I'm simply, and have been, stating the raw reality of whats happening.
You said it, not me. Simply asking for clarification since you didn’t respond to my first post. Carry on playing victim. I’m sure you’ll get all the pampering you desire around here.

edit: I almost forgot... seriously lol

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Let's explain this one last time for the people in the back.

Sept 18th.
You said it, not me. Simply asking for clarification since you didn’t respond to my first post. Carry on playing victim. I’m sure you’ll get all the pampering you desire around here.
No pamperin needed. I would have rather reservations be filled in the order they came in, no matter who they chose as their dealer. No matter if they changed dealers or not. Its not good news for my reservation holders either, if based on allocations, my pre 18th people get pushed to 2022's due to allocations.

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

maintaining market share
Ford has exactly ZERO market share in this segment, so Ford isn’t maintaining market share with the Bronco. Ford is attempting to capitalize on a market that has been owned by Jeep. Don’t fool yourself, Ford would like to deliver every single reserved Bronco to customers. Obviously that will not happen. The percentage of reservations that convert to orders and customer deliveries depend on the vast dealer network. Good luck!

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let's explain this one last time for the people in the back.

Sept 18th.
No pamperin needed. I would have rather reservations be filled in the order they came in, no matter who they chose as their dealer. No matter if they changed dealers or not. Its not good news for my reservation holders either, if based on allocations, my pre 18th people get pushed to 2022's due to allocations.
You didn’t explain it the first time... there was a poster who explained it a bit later, then you stated something like “yeah this is what I meant”. Seriously lol
Ford Bronco Official Update: Bronco Reservation Move Cutoff Date (Jan 31) + 2021MY Allocations Cutoff Date (Sep 18) + 2022 MY Reservation Start Date 44EFAEB1-DABD-4CF3-8D8F-61412C4A8547

Ford Bronco Official Update: Bronco Reservation Move Cutoff Date (Jan 31) + 2021MY Allocations Cutoff Date (Sep 18) + 2022 MY Reservation Start Date B4F03414-F735-4F89-9EC4-D1E7BD33CAED

Ford Bronco Official Update: Bronco Reservation Move Cutoff Date (Jan 31) + 2021MY Allocations Cutoff Date (Sep 18) + 2022 MY Reservation Start Date 44CF2F42-4B14-4507-8A39-17B17163E6EC

Last edited:

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford has exactly ZERO market share in this segment, so Ford isn’t maintaining market share with the Bronco. Ford is attempting to capitalize on a market that has been owned by Jeep. Don’t fool yourself, Ford would like to deliver every single reserved Bronco to customers. Obviously that will not happen. The percentage of reservations that convert to orders and customer deliveries depend on the vast dealer network. Good luck!
Marketshare still matters. They are factoring number of Ford dealers in area, jeep dealers in area, duv sales, ect.

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Marketshare still matters. They are factoring number of Ford dealers in area, jeep dealers in area, duv sales, ect.
Your idea of “market share” is different than Ford’s. Ford is most concerned with owning the segment (market share). Regardless of how the Bronco “allocations” are calculated, the ultimate goal is to convert all reservations to orders and deliver those orders to customers.

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You didn’t explain it the first time... there was a poster who explained it a bit later, then you stated something like “yeah this is what I meant”. Seriously lol
Ford Bronco Official Update: Bronco Reservation Move Cutoff Date (Jan 31) + 2021MY Allocations Cutoff Date (Sep 18) + 2022 MY Reservation Start Date 44CF2F42-4B14-4507-8A39-17B17163E6EC
Yes, because some people needed a literal breakdown of what it means. Nothing wrong with that. At this point I'm just entertained. One of the higher Ford reps stopped by and went over all of this with a couple of us the other day because we asked when he was in. Why? Because we wanted to know how allocations and reservations are going to be handled for buyers. So, after this thread dropped, I joined to comment just what was said. Take it or leave it, believe it or not. Not really sure what u would be "benefiting" from as my reservation went in day 3, so its not like I'm worried about scheming to get nice sooner or to transfer anyone.

Expect the worst, hope for the best.

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Your idea of “market share” is different than Ford’s. Ford is most concerned with owning the segment (market share). Regardless of how the Bronco “allocations” are calculated, the ultimate goal is to convert all reservations to orders and deliver those orders to customers.
Yes, the ultimate goal is overall market share, but allocations are being based on those factors i stated. Ford knows there are people who won't be happy about it. They also know selling them won't be a problem. Look at this group for example. Its has a following.
Sponsored