B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all,

After little (yes, little) deliberation I’m officially out and moving on from waiting for my 2 Door Badlands. I’ve spent the last month+ not really thinking about the car & have stayed off the forum. Perhaps I’ve fed into the hype and got swept away....

It’s crazy though - it feels like 8 out of the 10 posts on here are negative experiences - someone should do a data pull....but it led me to wonder....what the hell is the appeal of this thing besides it looking cool, being off road capable & the whole nostalgic part about bringing back an old model remake.

It just no longer seemed worth it to me anymore. Does it look cool? Yes. Can it go over pretty much any terrain? Yes. Will I be using it to go over different terrain more than twice a year? Nope. Is it reliable? Doesn’t seems like it. How’s the build quality? Seems pretty shit. Are there other vehicles out there that are comparible/more reliable? 100% yes.

So yeah, best of luck to everyone who have gotten into their Broncos & all the best to those waiting.

Bon voyage!!!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.