First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the Mishimoto dual catch can on my 2.7 and only have about 300'ish miles on it with the catch cans. I will say that if you are installing it yourself prepare for som frustration on the CCV side. Ford uses a non reusable line on this side and is a total pain in the behind. Once you finally get it off everything else is very straight forward. I will let you know long term if I "catch" anything but having a diesel I totally believe in catch cans and keeping extra oil and such out of where it's not supposed to be ie turbos and the intake side of the engine. So far once again very happy with it. Definitely do your own research and do what's best for you. I personally like all the extra doodads. Lol
Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the Mishimoto dual catch can on my 2.7 and only have about 300'ish miles on it with the catch cans. I will say that if you are installing it yourself prepare for som frustration on the CCV side. Ford uses a non reusable line on this side and is a total pain in the behind. Once you finally get it off everything else is very straight forward. I will let you know long term if I "catch" anything but having a diesel I totally believe in catch cans and keeping extra oil and such out of where it's not supposed to be ie turbos and the intake side of the engine. So far once again very happy with it. Definitely do your own research and do what's best for you. I personally like all the extra doodads. Lol
I just broke that stupid tab off and bought another replacement hose in case I ever need to go back to OEM. You can get them for about 12 dollars these days online and it makes life easier.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone want to ship a 2.7 catch can to california for me? Lol
I believe that was voted on with proposition 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197-LOL

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe that was voted on with proposition 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197-LOL
Mishimoto has a cool box you can check on their checkout process that says you acknowledge it's for off-road use only and then they do ship to California...many other manufacturers are missing that box. The irony on my latest purchase was that no one seemed to have them in stock except a place in Pennsylvania, and then lo and behold they somehow got the manufacturer to ship it to me ended arrived in only a day...and the manufacturer is located in California. Apparently in California you can manufacture all the things that you can't buy in California In California. That purchase was aFe...

BKXJ

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My brother in law swears by the one he’s got on our F150 and I’ve seen just how nasty it can get. Keep in mind this install could result in a voided warranty.

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bought the dual from mishimoto it's one of those things better safe then sorry
Sponsored