Bronco4lyfe85

Badlands
First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Clubs

I looked a lot but couldn’t find anything definitive. On one of the builders it says, “High clearance suspension” $500.

Are you really able to add just the suspension upgrade to the BB and so on? If so that’s interesting.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
I looked a lot but couldn’t find anything definitive. On one of the builders it says, “High clearance suspension” $500.

Are you really able to add just the suspension upgrade to the BB and so on? If so that’s interesting.
Might be missing a zero. Would be nice at $500.

flatlander40

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Do we know what exactly the High Clearance Suspension is? I assumed it’s what gives the BL a lift, but it’s optional on the BL.

Sorry if it has already been covered, I did a search and didn’t see much.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Do we know what exactly the High Clearance Suspension is? I assumed it’s what gives the BL a lift, but it’s optional on the BL.

Sorry if it has already been covered, I did a search and didn’t see much.
The Sasquatch has about a 1" lift over most models, about a half inch on the Badlands. There's not going to be a standalone "high clearance suspension" option. Squatch features are mixed in with others on the model pages, take everything on the website with a grain of salt.

flatlander40

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
The Sasquatch has about a 1" lift over most models, about a half inch on the Badlands. There's not going to be a standalone "high clearance suspension" option. Squatch features are mixed in with others on the model pages, take everything on the website with a grain of salt.
Thanks !

Bikeric

Base
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 & 2003 Toyota 4Runner, 2013 Tesla Model S
OK. The BL does have a "High Clearance" type of suspension with special Bilstein shocks. Those BL Bilstein shocks are NOT THE SAME as Sasquatch (~1/2" shorter). The Sasquatch springs also have a heavier spring rate. I am not certain with anything regarding the Black Diamond suspension other than it does not come with front sway disconnect.

Advertisement

Advertisement