First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I looked a lot but couldnā€™t find anything definitive. On one of the builders it says, ā€œHigh clearance suspensionā€ $500.

Are you really able to add just the suspension upgrade to the BB and so on? If so thatā€™s interesting.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I looked a lot but couldnā€™t find anything definitive. On one of the builders it says, ā€œHigh clearance suspensionā€ $500.

Are you really able to add just the suspension upgrade to the BB and so on? If so thatā€™s interesting.
Might be missing a zero. Would be nice at $500.

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we know what exactly the High Clearance Suspension is? I assumed itā€™s what gives the BL a lift, but itā€™s optional on the BL.

Sorry if it has already been covered, I did a search and didnā€™t see much.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do we know what exactly the High Clearance Suspension is? I assumed itā€™s what gives the BL a lift, but itā€™s optional on the BL.

Sorry if it has already been covered, I did a search and didnā€™t see much.
The Sasquatch has about a 1" lift over most models, about a half inch on the Badlands. There's not going to be a standalone "high clearance suspension" option. Squatch features are mixed in with others on the model pages, take everything on the website with a grain of salt.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Sasquatch has about a 1" lift over most models, about a half inch on the Badlands. There's not going to be a standalone "high clearance suspension" option. Squatch features are mixed in with others on the model pages, take everything on the website with a grain of salt.
Thanks !

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK. The BL does have a "High Clearance" type of suspension with special Bilstein shocks. Those BL Bilstein shocks are NOT THE SAME as Sasquatch (~1/2" shorter). The Sasquatch springs also have a heavier spring rate. I am not certain with anything regarding the Black Diamond suspension other than it does not come with front sway disconnect.
Sponsored