Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Mazda Miata, Dune Buggy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you. I was wondering how amber would look with signature lights. I think it looks awesome. I wish the horizontal part of the signature lights could be changed to amber much like how the base lighting looks. However this amber and white together looks fantastic. Way better than what I would have assumed it looked in my head.
Yes, I was wondering the same thing, but I really like the contrast.
Sponsored

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@OracleLights Any indication on how backlogged these are? I am order #43894 and I haven't seen anything since I placed my order 2 weeks ago.
I place my order in 12/29/21 contact them 1/28 still haven't got email back. So i have no idea what going on over there.

rayep

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Plat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you. I was wondering how amber would look with signature lights. I think it looks awesome. I wish the horizontal part of the signature lights could be changed to amber much like how the base lighting looks. However this amber and white together looks fantastic. Way better than what I would have assumed it looked in my head.
You can make the Horizontal portion of the signature light to be amber all of the time using forscan. It take two settings to be changed on for right front and another for Left Front. I have Mine set to be amber for DRL, turn and position. Which means all of the time it is amber except when you use the turn signal it then go amber to off and back to amber.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can make the Horizontal portion of the signature light to be amber all of the time using forscan. It take two settings to be changed on for right front and another for Left Front. I have Mine set to be amber for DRL, turn and position. Which means all of the time it is amber except when you use the turn signal it then go amber to off and back to amber.
Can we get a picture of this? I'd love to see how it looks!

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ended up not going to the fuse box and just tapped into the parking light wire at the harness for the head light assembly. I added an inline fuse to the power lead coming off the letters to the wire I tapped into.. Here is the diagram though for the harness. It is the #9 (green/orange) wire that is your power. This is for the left headlight. For the right it is #9 as well but the color is brown/yellow.

2B8FD838-C99B-4114-A81A-18AD4EA77583.jpeg

6666328C-4464-4173-89F9-7820891CBD66.jpeg
Thank you for this. I was looking for someone to dummy this down for me and you did. Sorry if you said it before, what fuse did you when you tapped into the parking light wire?

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which one of you entrepreneurial Bronco sleuths wants to combine the ambers w/the signature lights updated via forscan?

230D4D6E-B480-4F00-9C1F-0ACEA294002F.jpeg

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will be attempting this once my lights ship.
Awesome! Count me as excited.

I’m going to be living vicariously through you all for a few more months:oops:

Admittedly, I started to worry I may have been stuffing too many accessories onto my ideal Bronco. So, now that all I have is time, I was hoping to see someone else w/similar ideas

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! Count me as excited.

I’m going to be living vicariously through you all for a few more months:oops:

Admittedly, I started to worry I may have been stuffing too many accessories onto my ideal Bronco. So, now that all I have is time, I was hoping to see someone else w/similar ideas
The Forescan part might not happen right away. It seems other people are attempting it but are having trouble getting the amber DRL to function properly.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ORACLE Lighting @OracleLights Any update on the shipping of the matte black with amber lighting? I ordered a set mid January and haven't seen any movement. Are they backordered?

Sponsored

rayep

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Plat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Which one of you entrepreneurial Bronco sleuths wants to combine the ambers w/the signature lights updated via forscan?

Ford Bronco Oracle Lighting Amber Black Illuminated Grill Letters Installed 230D4D6E-B480-4F00-9C1F-0ACEA294002F
You can make it happen for Forscan but it will only work with the DRL. once the headlights come on the Signature light goes back to white. There is one setting to prevent this from happening but then the signature light does not work with the turn signal. If anyone overcomes this please let us all know how.

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SASQTCH

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my Oracle light in a few days ago and installed them yesterday. Here is a pic of how I tapped into the parking lot lights (pin 9 on the harness). This is from the drivers side. The wire tap is sold at Oriley's.

pin 9.jpg

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my Oracle light in a few days ago and installed them yesterday. Here is a pic of how I tapped into the parking lot lights (pin 9 on the harness). This is from the drivers side. The wire tap is sold at Oriley's.

Ford Bronco Oracle Lighting Amber Black Illuminated Grill Letters Installed pin 9
Is this so they constantly run during the day?