Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody else growing impatient with the Oracle product delays and deliveries ? I did the pre-order purchase for their Mod Bumper Fog Lights, originally stated as end of April deliveries. Now they are saying May, WTF Oracle !
Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has the Bronco ordering process taught you nothing?
;)

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered custom grille light lettering in early January, and still waiting. Supposedly it's very soon now. The slow boat from China is a very real thing, especially over the last couple years. I just try to concentrate on something else, something positive.

Sponsored

Gonzo

Outer Banks
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My email initially said March - then April - now May? @ORACLE Lighting - any updates? Last time I asked I did receive a real response. Updates are nice to keep us happy =)

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I definitely understand everyone's frustration here. Unfortunately, global commerce is what it is, now & I've also personally experienced frustrations ordering other kinds of goods.

We are doing our best to control all variables on our end, & assure everyone we are operating as quickly as our supply chains allow us to.

Currently, the Mod Bumper Fogs are tracking for early to mid May.

I'll do my best to keep you all updated on this thread & appreciate everyone's patience here!

Last edited:

Bucker

Base
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thought is was just powder coating?

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ahhh, that's bull. Don't sell the stuff if you don't have the inventory. two months for stupid plastic light up letters?

Put some indication on your site that products are not actually available. I can still order the letters today and expect them to be shipped. Same letters I ordered two months ago.

Tell the truth. Don't sell products you don't have or cannot source.

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ahhh, that's bull. Don't sell the stuff if you don't have the inventory. two months for stupid plastic light up letters?

Put some indication on your site that products are not actually available. I can still order the letters today and expect them to be shipped. Same letters I ordered two months ago.

My issue is that I didn't order B R O N C O letters. I'm sure they came in very fast in comparison to the other letters and numbers, symbols, etc. They very wisely offered these letters in any configuration, and I think by needing to choose exactly what you want (even if it is indeed BRONCO), they were able to avoid issues with Ford. But yes, I totally agree that all the offerings should have been planned and shipped at the same time. But hey, low hanging fruit was to expedite the BRONCO letters. I get it, but I don't have to be thrilled with it after almost 4 months for letters that don't spell out BRONCO 😅

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

If you ordered these 2 months ago and still have yet to receive them, PM me your order number.

All orders spelling BRONCO that I can see have been shipped in all finishes except White finish / White LED (the most demanded) as those just ran out (All orders for those up to April have been shipped)

So, not sure where the assumption that we're selling parts we cannot source is coming from. We are very transparent when doing Pre-Orders.

Hoping we can sort your order out.

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My issue is that I didn't order B R O N C O letters. I'm sure they came in very fast in comparison to the other letters and numbers, symbols, etc. They very wisely offered these letters in any configuration, and I think by needing to choose exactly what you want (even if it is indeed BRONCO), they were able to avoid issues with Ford. But yes, I totally agree that all the offerings should have been planned and shipped at the same time. But hey, low hanging fruit was to expedite the BRONCO letters. I get it, but I don't have to be thrilled with it after almost 4 months for letters that don't spell out BRONCO 😅
PM me your order so I can also look into this, please.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you ordered these 2 months ago and still have yet to receive them, PM me your order number.

All orders spelling BRONCO that I can see have been shipped in all finishes except White finish / White LED (the most demanded) as those just ran out (All orders for those up to April have been shipped)

So, not sure where the assumption that we're selling parts we cannot source is coming from. We are very transparent when doing Pre-Orders.

Hoping we can sort your order out.
I ordered F O R D on 3/8/2022. I emailed oracle lighting customer svc earlier today and they told me the F and D would be back in stock on 6/10. -consistent with @GToddC5 .

Order #46503

So since I don't have them and you are telling me you don't have them, but I was able to order them with no warning and I can still order them with no warning...well, that's where I get the idea that you are selling things that you cannot source. I can post the ongoing email thread where Oracle Lighting support keeps pushing me out two weeks at a time if you would like.
Sponsored