Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pre order is now live for the newest Bronco Product by ORACLE Lighting! ORACLE Lighting presents Off Road Laser Auxiliary Lights + LED Fog light kit for 2021-2024 Ford Bronco. + Get 15% off the Pre Order when you use Promo Code: SPOOKY (HERE)
Ford Bronco 🎇LASER Auxiliary + LED Fog Light Kit 🎇New Bronco Product Debuting at SEMA by ORACLE Lighting 1698849000143

Featuring both an individual SAE Fog Light and two individual Off-Road Laser Auxiliary Light Modules, this new modular kit from ORACLE provides unparalleled lighting features for your new Bronco. The Fog Light features a single LED which functions to provide the user with additional lighting on road in a DOT/SAE- compliant fog light beam pattern to increase night time visibility. Off-Road, the 10W Laser Auxiliary Light Modules each feature a single Laser diode which produces a hyper-focused beam which throws light over 3,000 feet away allowing the user to see further distance for high speed driving.

Ford Bronco 🎇LASER Auxiliary + LED Fog Light Kit 🎇New Bronco Product Debuting at SEMA by ORACLE Lighting 1698849085530

The PRE ORDER is now live and we are running 15% OFF all new products HERE using Promo Code: SPOOKY at checkout.

For More information and to read about the LASER + Fog Light Kit click HERE
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm digging these......that price though! Can we get some pics of what these look like in the modular bumper without them lit up and without the CGI render images? Real photos. Thank you.

alfiefmc

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands - 23 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Oracle Oculus headlights and taillights combined weren't as much as this, I dig them but price is a little steep with other options out their.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally fog lights in a round housing! Very nice but too rich for my blood haha.

Sponsored
OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm digging these......that price though! Can we get some pics of what these look like in the modular bumper without them lit up and without the CGI render images? Real photos. Thank you.
While we do touch our graphics up I can assure you that these are in fact real photos. That is how the beams appear in fog. Below is a picture of the raw photo in the dark with fog and the lights installed with the lights off.

Ford Bronco 🎇LASER Auxiliary + LED Fog Light Kit 🎇New Bronco Product Debuting at SEMA by ORACLE Lighting DSC_3389 copy

Ford Bronco 🎇LASER Auxiliary + LED Fog Light Kit 🎇New Bronco Product Debuting at SEMA by ORACLE Lighting 1698864348102
Ford Bronco 🎇LASER Auxiliary + LED Fog Light Kit 🎇New Bronco Product Debuting at SEMA by ORACLE Lighting DSC_3390 copy

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw these in person yesterday at Sema and they look great in person. It’s hard to tell in the photos but take note that there’s a gap around the lights and not a complete flush mount. Looks great imo but some may want to know that.
IMG_3474.jpeg

HPR23Wildling

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Y, 2012 BMW 335is vert
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While we do touch our graphics up I can assure you that these are in fact real photos. That is how the beams appear in fog. Below is a picture of the raw photo in the dark with fog and the lights installed with the lights off.

Ford Bronco 🎇LASER Auxiliary + LED Fog Light Kit 🎇New Bronco Product Debuting at SEMA by ORACLE Lighting IMG_3474

Ford Bronco 🎇LASER Auxiliary + LED Fog Light Kit 🎇New Bronco Product Debuting at SEMA by ORACLE Lighting IMG_3474
Congrats on these - very cool look and seemingly very functional. Hope you have a great show.

couple questions. Amber backlight as an option?

looks like for on road use - the inner light on each side is a fog? Are there also fog beams as part of the other two lights? Meaning, do all three light up with an on road fog pattern and when you flick the off-road Aux switch, the outer pair on each side become high powered spot? The write up doesn't sound like that is the case, but the above pic says "that is how the beams appear in fog" and all three seem to be lit up.

also - unrelated - very cool winch setup...mind sharing what that is?

Sponsored

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hmmmm. Can’t wait to be blinded on the road by these by everyone buying these for looks that don’t go 75 mph off-road at night :) In all honesty though, cool stuff! Definitely only for high speed night stuff and not for immediate area illumination.

Curious if you can just buy the lights individually…? I don’t want the bracket

DanSquatch

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
$2,829.56 CDN 😳
Holy crap that's a lot.

What is the light bar with the 6 orange markers?

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Really great looking product but that price is just astronomical. No doubt you better understanding of your target market than little old me.

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do you have any video/images of the driver POV when these are in use?
Curious what they look like when lighting up the terrain.
Also, is it possible to get 2 normal and 1 laser?
I'd prefer to see my immediate terrain brighter than the terrain 3000' away.

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats on these - very cool look and seemingly very functional. Hope you have a great show.

couple questions. Amber backlight as an option?

looks like for on road use - the inner light on each side is a fog? Are there also fog beams as part of the other two lights? Meaning, do all three light up with an on road fog pattern and when you flick the off-road Aux switch, the outer pair on each side become high powered spot? The write up doesn't sound like that is the case, but the above pic says "that is how the beams appear in fog" and all three seem to be lit up.

also - unrelated - very cool winch setup...mind sharing what that is?
Hi thank you for the complement and great questions. The 2 laser lights are strictly as lasers and the 3rd fog is strictly a fog light. The "appear in fog" quote was just to show that that was actual fog in the photo and a some smoke effect.

Also the winch is a 10,000Lb super winch with a Rough Country bronco hidden winch mount.
Sponsored