Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Bronco will be here in about 60 days and I have lots of initial mods planned and in some cases purchased. I love the AlphaRex Alpha Black Headlights and they are on sale for $1500 right now.

I have a couple of coupon codes that bring the OCULUS™ COLORSHIFT® BI-LED PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS down to $780. I'm struggling to pay double for the AlphaRex lights.

Would appreciate any feedback on the quality of the Oracle Headlights and any experience you e had with them.

Ford Bronco Oracle vs AlphaRex [LOCKED: VENDORS MAY NOT COMMENT ON EACH OTHER'S PRODUCTS] 1000006135
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another fan of the @Form Lighting headlights here too. Really like them a lot. The projectors are really bright and the option to switch between Amber and White DRLs is nice too!

Sponsored

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I bought the Oculus… they are bright. I got the amber halo. I figured if I was going to spend on lights, I wanted them to look different. My only issue with them is drivers think my lights arent fully on so I get people flashing brights at me Every now and then.

ORACLE Terry

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco will be here in about 60 days and I have lots of initial mods planned and in some cases purchased. I love the AlphaRex Alpha Black Headlights and they are on sale for $1500 right now.

I have a couple of coupon codes that bring the OCULUS™ COLORSHIFT® BI-LED PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS down to $780. I'm struggling to pay double for the AlphaRex lights.

Would appreciate any feedback on the quality of the Oracle Headlights and any experience you e had with them.

Ford Bronco Oracle vs AlphaRex [LOCKED: VENDORS MAY NOT COMMENT ON EACH OTHER'S PRODUCTS] 2021_form_bronco_headlight_comparison_collage
Congrats on your upcoming Bronco. The ORACLE Lighting Oculus BI-LED Headlight with ColorSHIFT offers 5200 Lumen of light output. These lights are very bright with a clean cutoff and very little glare to keep from blinding oncoming drivers. The 5500K pure white light is clear and really fills the viewing area for accurate visibility. I run these on another vehicle and love them.

OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats on your upcoming Bronco. The ORACLE Lighting Oculus BI-LED Headlight with ColorSHIFT offers 5200 Lumen of light output. These lights are very bright with a clean cutoff and very little glare to keep from blinding oncoming drivers. The 5500K pure white light is clear and really fills the viewing area for accurate visibility. I run these on another vehicle and love them.
Thanks @ORACLE Terry , How do these compare to the Oculus Bi-LED Projector Headlights in terms of output? I am not sure I want to mess with installing the controller required with the ColorSHIFT lights and I am pretty happy with the look of the white or amber halo anyway.

ORACLE Terry

Base
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks @ORACLE Terry , How do these compare to the Oculus Bi-LED Projector Headlights in terms of output? I am not sure I want to mess with installing the controller required with the ColorSHIFT lights and I am pretty happy with the look of the white or amber halo anyway.
I understand. The light output for the Oculus is exactly the same. You will enjoy the headlights either way.

Sponsored

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Would appreciate all parties chilling a bit here. I like the 4x4TruckLED team and also the Oracle team. Everyone is entitled to their opinions of course and all of us have been wrong at times in life when we were absolutely certain we were right.

I've decided on the Oracle Headlights. I'll post my own review on this thread once I get them in. I also have a fog light kit coming from 4x4TruckLED and will share feedback once installed.

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have to admit, although a little awkward the oculus lights are relatively easy to adjust and I haven't noticed any vibration.

Form Lighting

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Form Lighting
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another fan of the @Form Lighting headlights here too. Really like them a lot. The projectors are really bright and the option to switch between Amber and White DRLs is nice too!

We appreciate the support! Thanks a ton!
Sponsored