First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I placed my order on 8/21/2021 and have not ever received an order confirmation from Ford. The web site shows the order date and order number, it also says contact dealer. I contacted dealer and they said it was fine. Is this right?
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should look into it, Ford doesn't usually fuck things up.....
BWAAAA hahahaha
LMAO!!!!

Did you get a DORA from the dealer?
DORA = Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually received an e-mail directly from Ford confirming that my dealer placed the order for me, with description and order number. If you did not get an e-mail from Ford I would suggest calling Ford. I believe they have a Bronco desk specifically to assist folks who have ordered a Bronco.

Buddy Lee

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Storm V8 & Lincoln Mark IX prototype
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you receive your hammock yet? That is how you know.

Other than that everything you mentioned is normal. If you got the DORA from your dealer, then all is well.

john houseman

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2000 F-250, 1969 Cougar Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed my order on 8/21/2021 and have not ever received an order confirmation from Ford. The web site shows the order date and order number, it also says contact dealer. I contacted dealer and they said it was fine. Is this right?
Many of us made reservations over a year ago, and placed our orders 9 months ago. That's all many of us have; order confirmation and contact your dealer. When your build can be scheduled, your dealer will contact you to see if you want to make any changes. Once he submits it, then you wait for a VIN that Ford will send you with approximate build date. Realize that if you just ordered, you will fall in line behind many others who have been waiting an eternity for theirs.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The “contact dealer” on the website isn’t telling you to contact your dealer, it’s just the link to provide you with your dealer contact info. Poorly worded and presented.

The only order confirmation to receive from Ford is an email sent to you at the time the dealer submits the order… many have replied that they never received it, or it ended up in a spam folder.

The other confirmation is what you can see in your Ford.com profile, which you stated reflects the order being submitted.

The only true and accurate way to confirm an order is through the dealer. Sounds like you spoke with your dealer and they told you are all set.

Really, aside from the few that have an order in process of being built, you’re in the same position as the rest of us.

If you want additional information you can request a WBDO Order Summary from your dealer which shows exactly what was entered into the system for your order. (some people call this a DORA, but technically that’s something different from an older system).

Also, have you negotiated your price yet? You definitely want to get that done before your bronco is showing up at the dealer.

NicoleD88

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lr3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The same thing happened to me. There is nothing under my account for reservations. I called Ford to ask and they said there is a glitch in the system and they are hoping to have it fixed by the end of the week. :)

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does the "My Reservations, Orders and Purchases" section in FordPass compare your email address with the " YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED" email and update automatically (when there is no glitch in the system)?

Thanks

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The “contact dealer” on the website isn’t telling you to contact your dealer, it’s just the link to provide you with your dealer contact info. Poorly worded and presented.

The only order confirmation to receive from Ford is an email sent to you at the time the dealer submits the order… many have replied that they never received it, or it ended up in a spam folder.

The other confirmation is what you can see in your Ford.com profile, which you stated reflects the order being submitted.

The only true and accurate way to confirm an order is through the dealer. Sounds like you spoke with your dealer and they told you are all set.

Really, aside from the few that have an order in process of being built, you’re in the same position as the rest of us.

If you want additional information you can request a WBDO Order Summary from your dealer which shows exactly what was entered into the system for your order. (some people call this a DORA, but technically that’s something different from an older system).

Also, have you negotiated your price yet? You definitely want to get that done before your bronco is showing up at the dealer.

Oh heck Zack, I wanted to say that. :)

Welcome to the forum Gene. And for heavens sake make sure you have the deal in writing signed in blood by the dealer. The horror stories here from that not happening would curl your hair.

DevilDocTx

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had a 2019 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4 2.5 leveling kit
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received the Email right away about the Order Confirmed and I've had a Ford.com account for years, as I coming out of a lifted 19 Ranger. I still show under the "My Reservations, Orders and Purchases" to having NO reservations or Build, But I do Have a DORA and the email from Ford.
Sponsored