First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m trying to Convert an early unconverted reservation per Ford communications. First was told order banks not open, got past that and provided them a build sheet of 2 door Sasquatch outer Banks. They claimed Sasquatch not available, which makes zero sense and then placed an order for 4 door non SAS outer banks. Can anyone in Ford, outside of the dealer mark this as 99 priority? Or only the dealer.? I’d still like to get the Bronco I want, but if not, I for sure no longer want the dealer to get it. Thanks.
Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it's an unconverted reservation, carry it to another dealer. Once it's converted you can't change dealers with the reservation. A dealer that is that unaware, is not worthy of your business.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m trying to Convert an early unconverted reservation per Ford communications. First was told order banks not open, got past that and provided them a build sheet of 2 door Sasquatch outer Banks. They claimed Sasquatch not available, which makes zero sense and then placed an order for 4 door non SAS outer banks. Can anyone in Ford, outside of the dealer mark this as 99 priority? Or only the dealer.? I’d still like to get the Bronco I want, but if not, I for sure no longer want the dealer to get it. Thanks.
Better call Ford customer service and tell them what your dealer is doing. Get ahold of the dealership general manager.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone in Ford, outside of the dealer mark this as 99 priority?
Pretty sure the dealer rep can but he isn't going to do so without working through the issue with the dealer. If you were hoping you can just call customer service and have them change the code, you can't do that.

You have got to have the dumbest salesrep known to man. Go to the dealership and ask to speak to the salesmanager already.

OP
OP
Wilson66

Wilson66

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pretty sure the dealer rep can but he isn't going to do so without working through the issue with the dealer. If you were hoping you can just call customer service and have them change the code, you can't do that.

You have got to have the dumbest salesrep known to man. Go to the dealership and ask to speak to the salesmanager already.
10-4. That’s my plan. Terrified they pull this bogus order before I can get it sorted out, does Ford only pull on Thursday’s ? Or is it random. Given it’s day 3 reservation I feel like it could get pulled sooner than later. Thanks

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
does Ford only pull on Thursday’s ?
Yes, Broncos are only scheduled on Thursdays. Disclaimer that BRaptors may be scheduled at other times.

OP
OP
Wilson66

Wilson66

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for all responses. After several trips to dealer, days of texting and a call or two, I believe I have my order in as desired. They made it rough. Persistence hopefully paid off. Thanks everyone.

mtclimb3r

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A dealer that is that unaware, is not worthy of your business.
I have dealt with many dealers from different car brands and Ford dealers have so far been the worst experience by a large margin. I shouldn't have to search across the state (or out of state) to find a knowledgeable dealer with literally any customer service abilities.

EDIT: This doesn't add anything useful to the conversation, just commiserating I guess.

OP
OP
Wilson66

Wilson66

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have dealt with many dealers from different car brands and Ford dealers have so far been the worst experience by a large margin. I shouldn't have to search across the state (or out of state) to find a knowledgeable dealer with literally any customer service abilities.

EDIT: This doesn't add anything useful to the conversation, just commiserating I guess.
It’s truly amazing how little they care about customers. I get that their (sales) main job is to separate you from as much money as they possibly can. Totally accept that, but damn, a little common sense would go a long way for sure. I get you man. It’s painful dealing with them.
Sponsored